Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: Afterparty: Digging Up the Dirt

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam digs into the spouses' childhood roots with Nate, Justin, and Mitch as they discuss how growing up without both parents around has affected them as adults, the circumstances that led to Justin's brother raising him, and their differing opinions on the root of Morgan and Binh's downfall.

Airs Wednesday, September 14, at 10:03PM EDT.

17 minutes ago, buttersister said:

Two things caught my eye, Nate cut off those bad braids, and LOL! Justin is so over it. LOL!

Didn’t notice Nate’s hair.  Yes, Justin has had it.     They had the wrong people on tonight.  It needed to be Krysten, Binh, and either Miguel or Lindy 

19 hours ago, buttersister said:

Nate cut off those bad braids

Absolutely noticed that and he looked sooo much better!  He also seemed to fill out that suit pretty nicely...

17 hours ago, geej said:

I loved how Justin called out Alexis and her shit-stirring.

What I caught him saying was that when Keshia was I think remarking positively on how supportive Alexis was being of what she was learning about him, Justin said basically, "yeah, but it would be nice if she would actually apply that at times when it matters".  I don't think you call someone out like that unless you are no longer together.

Edited by LuvMyShows
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1