Type keyword(s) to search

Farmhouse Fixer - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Finally found it. I was so relieved they took the new build and weren’t going to destroy one of the beautiful staircases in those beautiful old very very very expensive homes. i’ve never seen the little couple show. I feel like giving it a try now because the wife seems so nice and the husband seems to be OK. I wonder if it’s anything like Little people big world? 

I found it on demand. 

Thanks, I'd been looking in season 2

On 10/29/2022 at 1:03 PM, chediavolo said:

Finally found it. I was so relieved they took the new build and weren’t going to destroy one of the beautiful staircases in those beautiful old very very very expensive homes. i’ve never seen the little couple show. I feel like giving it a try now because the wife seems so nice and the husband seems to be OK. I wonder if it’s anything like Little people big world? 

I found it on demand. 

Bill is a nice guy who sometimes tries way too hard to be funny.  Jennifer is incredibly nice, kind, and gracious - and it's 100% sincere and authentic.  

And no, this show is the exact, polar opposite of Little People Big World.  Bill and especially Jennifer are absolute class acts - and the whole tone of the show reflects that.

• Like 2

It’s ba—ack. Jon still has an 8-year-old’s sense of humor, but the bad-luck very old farmhouse they fixed up should see better days. I couldn’t follow the layout and didn’t see bedrooms or baths, but I loved the butterflies.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I hated that they painted white  the wood on the wall & the banister in the kitchen. What the hell ? way to ruin an original detail. I liked the flooring in the kitchen and the bathroom. The bathroom was nice for a rustic look. I think the  homeowners who knew they weren’t going to be there in the cold Massachusetts winter, should have drained the pipes or at least had someone check on the house every few days. Would have cost them a few bucks but not $200,00..

I hated this ep and hated the reno. Sorry but an outside door in a non functional closet is just never going to be a good idea. And the parts of the house that weren’t part of the reno were equally charmless. I usually love their work but this one, blech.