Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Home

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

On 8/19/2022 at 6:34 PM, Anela said:

That’s messed up.  

Short and to the point!  I concur!

Seriously ... I know Gina is supposed to be the one who's trouble, but both these women are out of their minds to agree to this.  Especially once there's a child involved!  What on earth is wrong with these people!

On the other hand, I'm totally hooked now, because this is the kind of insane soapy mini-series lunacy they used to show all the time when I was a kid.  How much more insane is this gonna get?  Because I am kinda here for it.  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 4

I don’t buy that Leni would leave her child with her supposedly crazy sister for a year under such duplicitous circumstances. Which means they are just both crazy. I’m still kind of interested so far, even though it’s wildly far fetched.

Edited by Blue Plastic
Add

As soon as I saw the trailer for this, it screamed Lifetime movie and the actual first episode didn't change my mind.  The episode was so boring, though, up until the insane twist. 

I have a feeling it would have been better to leave it at just 2 or 3 hours.  I can do 2 or 3 boring episodes for twists but not 7.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 8/21/2022 at 7:59 PM, Blue Plastic said:

I don’t buy that Leni would leave her child with her supposedly crazy sister for a year under such duplicitous circumstances. Which means they are just both crazy.

I mean, for them to seemingly be doing this regularly throughout their whole lives, I'd say yeah, they're both nuts. And are we even sure Leni is definitely Mattie's mother? Might as well be Gina?

Internal monologues to narrate in shows like this tends to drive me nuts and Michelle Monaghan's here is no exception. But I'll give it another couple of episodes. Premise is wild but could be entertaining!

• Love 1