Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Wild Wild West

• Start Topic

After being exposed to her own “alien-power mist,” Liz finds herself trapped in a fever dream and a battle to save not just her own life but Max’s life as well. Meanwhile, Michael stumbles on a secret Rosa is keeping involving a surprising former adversary.

Airdate: 08/08/2022

Evil Liz was hot! I loved her saying how toxic Max is.

Kinda stupid for Shiri to show up in this filler ep. Why not a cool episode about ALIENS.

So, Max can jump in to save Liz but god forbid Michael does something for Alex.

Could evil Liz still be around? Please, let it be.

Kyle is a horse now?!   The episode gets an F-MINUS, just for that.

Heath is back- and Rosa's boyfriend?  Was he always going to medical school or was that just added to sandwich the character in.  I guess the actor is contractually bound to show up in a few episodes?

Is this Shiri's only episode?  What a waste.  I was sorta hoping we'd get some weird and/or fun Meta moment with Shiri player UPN Liz meeting the Liz of this show.

I wish someone would shave the caterpillar on Michael's upper lip.

....and of course Outlaw Liz is in charge now.  Color me unsurprised.

12 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Kyle is a horse now?!  

LOL! Is this show going out as a dramedy?
Kyle is a horse who Liz rides hard???

13 hours ago, backhometome said:

Kinda stupid for Shiri to show up in this filler ep. Why not a cool episode about ALIENS.

Well, it was Shiri in an episode about aliens. Or were you thinking little green men? 
But I thought Shiri's performance was lacking and clearly indicated she prefers to be directing. 
IDK. Maybe she has Long Covid effects? She just seemed weak.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Well, it was Shiri in an episode about aliens. Or were you thinking little green men? 

It didnt really seem about the aliens. More about human Liz. I just think they could have used her more interestingly than in a dream of Liz in a western. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

It didnt really seem about the aliens. More about human Liz. I just think they could have used her more interestingly than in a dream of Liz in a western. 

This show keeps making me wonder what it would have been like if they could've cast Shiri and Jason as Max and Liz.
They could have had teen kids who reminded us of their younger selves.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

Ugh! Another Kyle-less episode.... and no, Liz riding a Kyle-Horse and obliquely acknowledging she's a terrible friend who uses him like a stock animal doesn't count.

At least we got Isobel mentioning him and what happened. 

I absolutely didn't need Heath back. Though I hope it at least means Rosa has been having a life even if that life has been off screen.

Happy to see Shiri but annoyed that her function was just as some dream sage/guide for Liz. 

This show has grossly miscalculated how much I give a shit about Max and Liz's relationship. Though, i guess Liz actively diving headfirst into her selfish, ego-driven ambition is at least interesting... An openly megalomaniacal Liz could be fun... if I had any faith this show would just run with it and not make it more Miz-ery* angst.🤮  And extra 🤮 if Max's lurv brings her back to her "kind" self (such as it is). 

*And yes, this is now what I call them.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Can Max stop being the damsel in distress for once?  I’m all into evil Liz if she ends this dysfunctional relationship with Max. Or turn Max back into Jones.  Evil Liz and Jones is a relationship I’d be into.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
9 minutes ago, jqdeco said:

Can Max stop being the damsel in distress for once?  I’m all into evil Liz if she ends this dysfunctional relationship with Max. Or turn Max back into Jones.  Evil Liz and Jones is a relationship I’d be into.

I would absolutely be down for this.  The issue isn't NDP and JM's chemistry. Like most relationships on this show, the issue is the idiotic writing running the pairs into the ground. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This was one of the most ridiculous episodes of the series, totally stupid, plus no further plans for getting getting Alex & Dallas out of the sinkhole, don't care about Bonnie. Once again no Kyle & calling the horse Kyle was just as silly & pointless.

• Like 1
  • Love 2