Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: I'm In Love With Your Big Brain

• Start Topic

Brenda meets with April to help improve their communication. The Davises end their staycation with some worries. Dannielle's family shares their concerns about Roberta coming to the US. Marcus Epps prepares for a date with a new potential sister wife.

Original air date 2022.07.25

• Love 1

My favorite moment was manly-man Sidian in the ocean with Arielle, proclaiming, "I'm gonna pick you up and THROW you over there!!!"

And then he can't heft her up.

So she splats down into the water in front of him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Has anyone found a potential sister wife in the last week? 

For fuck’s sake, Steve. Your daughter isn’t happy with your life choices and you are going to lose her if you don’t stop being so fucking selfish. You can always find another “wife,” but you cant find another Jayden. Asshole.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

@Auntie Anxiety The only place I've been is at the dentist. Oh, and I had lunch with my lad last week. Maybe one of the bartenders at our favorite watering hole might be interested. Lots of folks is Salem have alternative lifestyles and we are a very open and accepting community. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Wifey 2 wants a wedge pillow. Nick thinks its a sex toy. 

"Why do you want a toaster? Is that for sex?" Nick, probably. 

Wait, Mr. "I'm unemployed and sit around thinking all day" can't muster up the wherewithal to scramble a few eggs for his wimmenfolk before they head off to work to support him? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nick should just shoot the talking heads with his hand all the way up into Tonya Harding’s vagina.

She's his main sex partner.  Stupid Danielle is in competition and thinks that she and Nick can be monogamous.  I'm sure he has never given that idea any thought.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 4

Derrick shrinks each week.  It was especially noticeable as he passed the refrigerator, and it's always obvious when they're at the counter.  Even though their house is custom-built - by them - counter-height for them is closer to chest-level than waist-level.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Up next, Twisting the Knife with Dannnnnnielle. 

Oh, poor Bert managed to muster up a little fakety fake cough. I'm convinced. 

Why is she wearing a mask?  What is the Danî and her under boob top. What is happening here?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

What are the odds that Ick and Dannnniellllle ever figure out that they could have spent all this time learning Portuguese? Oh, never mind.

Dannniellle ponders, "I wonder why it's so hard to communicate sometimes."  Well, maybe it's the translator app, and the subtitles that say, "Spanish."

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh I think they're all poly. Except maybe Garrick and Dannnnnnnnielle and Bert. They're just delusional twits.I still can't believe that Danielle's parents are on board with this crackerjacks notion.

"Just her and I". Kill me now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Brenda seems functionally depressed. She won’t admit to herself that she isn’t really into the sister wife lifestyle. She just wants a friend.

April just needs to add Brenda to her Facebook friends list and all will be well.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I think they're all poly. Except maybe Garrick and Dannnnnnnnielle and Bert. They're just delusional twits.I still can't believe that Danielle's parents are on board with this crackerjacks notion.

"Just her and I". Kill me now. 

Sorry I guess I meant for religious purposes.  Isn’t this more polyamory ?

• Applause 1

Garrick's face! He looks like a brain damaged labradoodle.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brenda, get some friends/potential sister wives closer to your age so that you can feel comfortable shopping at places that aren’t Forever 21.

That's just what I was thinking. April is 21 years old! She doesn't want to hang out with sad old hangdog Brenda. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Look at Samantha. Face like a fist. 

Silly Sam. Your parents are going to be free childcare so Bert and Garrick can bang unhindered. 

Oh Garrick. Yes, you are such a worldly, sophisticated gentleman. You would never be taken in and led around by your tingly bits. Never happen. He's already divorced his wife of long standing, the mother of his children, to make room for Bert. She's no dummy.

• Love 8