Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E96: Afterparty: Marriage and Mitchisms

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Krysten, Miguel, and Justin as they lift the veil on their weddings and discuss Kysten's first impressions of Mitch, Miguel's biggest regret, and why Justin's friends are skeptical about Alexis. 

Airs Wednesday July 20 at 11:03PM EDT.

I think these are back to 30 minute shows, even though the TV listings on my cable has it for an hour. I wonder if adding that hour-long new show about 5 guys moving into a woman's house makes this one too late. I also think that new show will be cancelled very soon. But, it will be hard to watch MAFS, turn away for an hour, and then come back for 30 minutes. I think I stayed awake for it, but don't remember anything useful. Other than Miguel regretting telling Lindy that he wasn't going to tell her that she was pretty because she already knows that. That was a mean and rude thing to say, but he said he heard himself saying it and knew it was not the right thing to say. Could be one reason he is still single?

• Love 2

Another useful tidbit was Krysten mentioned red flags about Mitch that she saw on her wedding day, but ignored because it was her wedding day.  That seems to be something to remember for later episodes.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Not surprised about red flags about Mitch, but I think Krysten has her own issues.  Have Mitch on to talk about his own red flags about her.  At first, I liked them as my favorite couple.  Now, though, they're both coming off as not being good marriage material. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Not surprised about red flags about Mitch, but I think Krysten has her own issues.  Have Mitch on to talk about his own red flags about her.  At first, I liked them as my favorite couple.  Now, though, they're both coming off as not being good marriage material. 

True.   Pretty much all of them have issues or they wouldn’t  need to resort to a reality show to get married.   
Krysten reminds me of Brett from Houston, although I don’t know why.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Best line of this episode was from Krysten  re: Mitch:  "It's raining red flags and I'm doing snow angels in them"  (or something like that).

It kind of made me actually like her a little bit.  At least she has a good sense of humor.

• Love 4

Miguel redeemed himself somewhat for his stupid comment at the wedding where he told Lindy he didn't have to tell her she was beautiful, she already knew that by admitting here that it was the dumbest comment EVER and he regretted saying it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Krysten  re: Mitch:  "It's raining red flags and I'm doing snow angels in them"  (or something like that).

NOT snow angels in the red flags!! 😅🥴 

Edited by Lindz
  • LOL 1

How nice that they did NOT air Mitch's reaction when he FIRST saw Krysten's mom walking down the aisle. 😅🤪 He gushes over her to her face during the sit-down & then says he doesn't believe in love at first sight as an answer to her question about his first impression of her daughter. NOT AN ANSWER. I hope it was cut & he actually said something nice. Geez.

From Justin's story, they're both whack. If you wanna get something going, actually converse! He said NOTHING & creeped on her insta? Then said, "It's Justin from Hinge." AND?!!! BORING AS HELL!!!  I swear guys disqualify themselves so easily because they don't even talk. If they don't put effort into conversing, why would anyone believe they'd put effort into anything else involving them?!! I'm not even mad at her, "I know," response. He didn't give her ANYTHING to work with. 😒😒

• Love 3

It didn't seem like Miguel"instantly regretted" it the moment it came out of his mouth because he said NOTHING to correct it. Nothing to her. Nothing in his TH (that we saw). It took her saying he better compliment her because it's her wedding day for him to agree & say she looked pretty. Seems like he's trying to save face in the Afterparty because he knows it looks bad & is stupid after watching it back. He might've realized it was stupid shortly after, but he should've said SOMETHING. 😬

• Like 1
On 7/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, Yeah No said:

Best line of this episode was from Krysten  re: Mitch:  "It's raining red flags and I'm doing snow angels in them"  (or something like that).

It kind of made me actually like her a little bit.  At least she has a good sense of humor.

This makes me think they are a big fat NO on decision day. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 7/21/2022 at 11:56 AM, Retired at last said:

I think these are back to 30 minute shows, even though the TV listings on my cable has it for an hour. I wonder if adding that hour-long new show about 5 guys moving into a woman's house makes this one too late. I also think that new show will be cancelled very soon. But, it will be hard to watch MAFS, turn away for an hour, and then come back for 30 minutes. I think I stayed awake for it, but don't remember anything useful. Other than Miguel regretting telling Lindy that he wasn't going to tell her that she was pretty because she already knows that. That was a mean and rude thing to say, but he said he heard himself saying it and knew it was not the right thing to say. Could be one reason he is still single?

They've always been 30. They play segments from the latest episode in the last 30.

The term red flag is getting out of hand. Miguel was just trying to be flirty and he didn't think it all out. No red flag here.