Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: The Greatest Game

• Start Topic

In the epic conclusion of the season, finalists compete to make it to the next phase on Full Mooney and break a leg at Holeywood. The round one winners battle it out in a game-changing second knockout round at The Parcade, where one is eliminated. The last two remaining champions face off in a glamourous final round at The Distractor, all while Miss Piggy prepares to take center stage, and Kermit the Frog joins in on the action from the booth.

(edited)

I love Full Mooney, and the Holeywood hose, and how badly they do on Big Foot Wedge.     The Parcade for round two is so much fun, if you're not actually going in the drink, but I love the contestants missing the flippers. Kathy is such a fun contestant.   I loved the final hole, the Distractor.   Jeannie Mai showing up was fun.    I liked all of the golfers in this episode, and the winner, Kathy.   I agree with Rob and Joe, Kathy was the best golfer they've had on the show.    

I hope ABC does order more seasons. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I loved Rob and Joe's excitement when "Slick Rick" slipped again, so they could use their alternate nickname. "He slipped! Slip Rick!" They were so happy 😆

Was a bit bummed that Jaime and Katie were both basically eliminated in one fell swoop, but can't argue with a hole-in-one on one of these ridiculous holes. And then another! Very impressive.

I was worried about the Muppets' involvement at the beginning, but I think they used them just enough to not overshadow the show's own brand of silliness. That said, I hope this was a one-and-done partnership (and I think it will be).

It was great that the two that made it to the last hole were the contestants who have been the most consistent putters this season. Like Rob and Joe said, it really did come down to the putting.

As was mentioned, it was easy to root for everyone in the top 9. So a really fun finale.

I just love how much fun everyone seem to have on this show

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, mertensia said:

Kathy winning made me happy. Jeannie Mai all dressed up made me laugh. She clearly had fun. 

It actually took me a couple of minutes to realize Jeannie was acting as a Distractor. I initially thought she was simply doing a performance in place of Miss Piggy

I also loved Rob and Joe's very excited reactions to each of Kathy's holes-in-one

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, DanaK said:

It actually took me a couple of minutes to realize Jeannie was acting as a Distractor. I initially thought she was simply doing a performance in place of Miss Piggy

I also loved Rob and Joe's very excited reactions to each of Kathy's holes-in-one

I thought she locked Miss Piggy in so she could do the singing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

Was a bit bummed that Jaime and Katie were both basically eliminated in one fell swoop, but can't argue with a hole-in-one on one of these ridiculous holes. And then another! Very impressive.

Same here with being bummed about Jaime and Katie never even having a chance. To me, they went down to somebody else getting lucky more so than somebody having better skill than them.  

It's hard for me to believe that either of her hole in one shots was the product of her figuring out exactly where to hit each putt. But if somebody was going to just bang out a couple of perfect shots, I'm glad it was somebody as likeable as her. 

• Love 2

I was rooting for Birdie but Kathy winning was THE BEST. Those holes in one ... OMGosh. So exciting, I was yelling at my teevee. I hope this comes back, it's so much silly fun.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, PBnJay said:

I was rooting for Birdie but Kathy winning was THE BEST. Those holes in one ... OMGosh. So exciting, I was yelling at my teevee. I hope this comes back, it's so much silly fun.

An article about the finale suggested it’s not in any real danger of cancelation, but you never know

• Like 2
23 hours ago, DanaK said:

There was a lot of excited bellowing here in the 'cat house, too!  It's a miracle I didn't choke on my dinner.  Such an exciting, satisfying finale.

On a more personal note, Mr. 'cat and I played (non-extreme) mini golf last weekend and I *crushed* him.  I usually suck, so I can only think that my faithful viewing of Holey Moley has somehow upped my game over the last few years.

• Applause 4