Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: A Distant Dream

• Start Topic

Steve's daughter slams the Foleys for their plural lifestyle; Sidian meets Arielle for the first time; the Merrifields focus on getting wife-to-be Roberta to the U.S.; the Davises learn about Danielle's past relationships.

Steve's daughter continues to be the best person on this show, yet again telling her father he simply wants to have sex with younger women.  Go Jayden!

Sidian meets Arielle and attempts to convince her that he has a personality.  What will he do when Tosha isn't there to iron his shirts and tell him he is the bestest ever?

Garrick is back to focusing on getting the Brazilian bombshell, Roberta, to the US.  No one else can compare to the woman with whom he cannot communicate without an App.  Speculation: There will be tears.  I am starting to suspect the biblical flood was not caused by God.  Garrick is Noah reincarnated.  Noah was sobbing over some woman he met and his tears flooded the world. Some areas of the US are getting heavy rain.  Is it from Garrick's tears being absorbed by the clouds? 

The Davises figure out that one-N Danielle is young and kind of flighty.  Perhaps they'll realize that young people often need a few years to work out what they want in a relationship. Who am I kidding? Nick will be trawling for young strange as soon as he can.  

Original air date 2022.07.11

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Watching on Discovery+ this morning.

Observations so far:

1) Steve and Icky look very much alike, I just realized.

2) Lea ended the relationship.  What a shocker!

Oh, boo hiss.  I liked Lea.  I hope she torpedoes them with a strong goodbye speech.

#######

I missed the party last week and the reason is pretty embarrassing.

Late Sunday night, I checked the recorded shows on my DVR and saw Seeking Sister Wife.  I thought, "That's weird.  They ran SSW on Sunday instead of Monday.  It must be because of the holiday. . . . . . . wait a minute. . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Damn!"

I remember my father did something similar one time and he was laughing about it while I was anxious that he was sliding into senility right in front of my eyes.

Oof, It took quite a while for that particular karma to come back around and nip me.

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1

Hola peeps! I'm wicked sleepy but I am here and ready to snark! It is a testament to my love for you all that I am enduring the last few minutes of 90 Day Diaries and those shrieking howler monkeys Molly and Cynthia as I wait for the games to begin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I wonder if Brenda is going to stick out her bottom lip and sigh some more. 

Steve is acting like a teenager. "The thought of having to choose between my daughter and bringing in another person is a no brainer! I need some strange!" 

And he doesn't understand where it all came from? THAT is rich. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Oh, I am HOWLING with laughter here. Steve is Garrick levels of self absorption and adolescent angst. 

"Nooooooo, its not about that! Its about luuuuuuuv!" 

We're in the Philippines! Cue the mud huts, chickens and feral dogs! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jayden, come live with me. Clearly your father doesn’t give a shit about you.

Steve can’t understand why Jayden is being like this. Oy vey iz mir.

Well, but really though, how many fathers on the verge of exploring fresh new vaginas call off the adventure because their daughters object?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Squeaky Fromm is tending the home fires while Insipidian gets his rocks off at the beach.

She's flitting around the house like a Disney princess, humming and ironing Sidian's underwear, then having a nice quiet wank as she hugs his t shirt to her bosom and listens to a recording of his droning voice. 

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Well, but really though, how many fathers on the verge of exploring fresh new vaginas call off the adventure because their daughters object?

I don’t know what’s come over me, but I guess there is a distinction between having affairs on the down low and pushing your kid’s nose in it.

Lea ducked the bullet. She knows crazy when she sees it.

• Applause 4
  • Love 4

I do so love to listen to Nick expound on these things. He is so wise and you can tell that he spends a lot of time thinking. 

Here we go. Jealousy. The worst fault a woman must wrestle with. 

Well, Danielle. You'd better get used to "sharing your love" with other women. Cause these people are poly and into mixing things up, or I'm a turkey. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I don't know.  I don't feel the need to reach through the screen and strangle Nick and his fillies.  Buy that California King and take out a loan for the linens and everybody tumble in there like a pile of fat puppies.

It WAS pretty cheeky for the new member to claim an edge position, though.   Wait, or maybe right next to Nick is the status location?

I always preferred the outside.   : )

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5

The two losers have to sleep together? At least their pajamas are matching.

1 minute ago, candall said:

One person couldn't satisfy my sex drive.  It would be a lot of pressure to put on one person.

And there it is.

In his defense, he DID put a lot of thought into it.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8