Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: A Distant Dream

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Seriously!  And do you think that prospective clients think he's a capable builder?  Hell to the nawwww....  I just wonder if the TLC $$$ is better than the homebuilding $$$.

I wouldn't trust him to turn on the kitchen faucet, much less BUILD MY HOUSE!!!!

I would trust him to test the drains.  He wouldn't need to turn on the tap.  They would get a large volume test with his tears. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 6:59 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'm wicked sleepy but I am here and ready to snark! It is a testament to my love for you all that I am enduring the last few minutes of 90 Day Diaries and those shrieking howler monkeys Molly and Cynthia as I wait for the games to begin. 

Hope your sleepy self made it through the episode  ~ I’ve tried three times and have fallen asleep every time.  What a boring season this is!  I finally gave up and decided it’s  much more fun to come hear and read about it 😵💫

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/11/2022 at 11:54 PM, judylo said:

Eh, given the gossip item I read, if they’ve hired actresses, Lea certainly was one. 

Oh crap, don’t tell me that.  If these courtees are acting, how will the rest of us know that we’re superior?  

2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I would trust him to test the drains.  He wouldn't need to turn on the tap.  They would get a large volume test with his tears. 

He’s just so…moist.

• LOL 9
On 7/11/2022 at 10:47 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brenda, you don’t matter. Jayden believes that you broke up her family. That’s why she hates you.

There’s that, and also, just always so much snot.

• LOL 3

What the hell is with the black knee high go-go boots?   Must be one of Nick's fetishes.

They're like bookends, holding on to him for dear life in the couch scenes.  Really??    What the actual eff?  🙄🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2022 at 9:52 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

Steve really comes off like an ass when he has to choose between his daughter and his d…

Ikr..... he's so incredulous that his daughter doesn't want any part of his multiple woman crap.   Pffft   "How dare she not be accepting of me having multiple sex partners!"    

• Love 13
On 7/11/2022 at 10:37 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

OH EW EW EW EW TMI! 

Nick bragging about his HUGE......sex drive! NOOOOO

We need the barf emoji on here.   Who do I talk to about this?  😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Just a thought, but if our rutting brainiac uses “lotion on their backs” to feign an orgasm, I hope that doesn’t imply that that group of wackadoos use the pull-out method of birth control.  Maybe not though, there’s only one child among them, right?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, suev3333 said:

We need the barf emoji on here.   Who do I talk to about this?  😆

I’m here for you.  The kissing circle was too much.  I’ve never seen any of our other “beloveds” do that, regardless of what other crap they may put before our eyes.  Why don’t they just ask that poor girl if she’s into their hamster scene and get it over with?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3

This season is actually making me miss the bygone days of the Windsors. They were a nice contrast to the other "polygamists" in that they actually believed in the lifestyle and cared about the family aspect of it more than just a passing reference or two to their kids. I imagine though that actual polygamists may not want to be on this crapfest.

7 hours ago, South said:

Just a thought, but if our rutting brainiac uses “lotion on their backs” to feign an orgasm, I hope that doesn’t imply that that group of wackadoos use the pull-out method of birth control.  Maybe not though, there’s only one child among them, right?

The ladies could all be on birth control. Although, they really should all get tested before adding a new partner. I imagine them all getting an std from the new girl would make their lifestyle considerably less fun.

I am regretful that I can't do that live chat for this one. You guys are very entertaining.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 7/14/2022 at 10:26 PM, suev3333 said:

What the hell is with the black knee high go-go boots?   Must be one of Nick's fetishes.

They're like bookends, holding on to him for dear life in the couch scenes.  Really??    What the actual eff?  🙄🙄

I'm not seeing Nick either!  Maybe we're blind to BIG LOVE!

• Like 1

Actual quote from boat boy during his conversation with his kids: "I don't want us shutting each other out.  I mean, jeez. Guys, I mean seriously. I'm still your dad.  Like, nothing's changed."  His daughter sounds more adult than he does. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 7/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, suev3333 said:

What I notice is in most of them both women are holding onto Nick. The older one, April, is clutching him.  Jennifer typically has a hand on him.  Nick almost always has at least a hand on Jennifer's thighs.  Sometimes he is fully leaning in on her, has his hand between her knees, or is fully pulling her toward him while leaning away from April.  Methinks he is not as attracted to April as he once was. He keeps her around as the mother figure to the younger women who keeps the family running and is okay with bringing in more young women to let Nick feel desirable/get his rocks off expand the family. 

Given that Nick is so obsessed with being in a bed all piled up with people, I think he should get animals.  Dogs or cats could pile all over him to make him warm and cozy.  Of course the problem would be that he would have to take care of the animals.  They won't go out to work while he spends the day compiling his deep thoughts.  

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 7/15/2022 at 1:25 AM, South said:

And I don't think Nick is his bio father!

On 7/10/2022 at 11:13 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Steve's daughter continues to be the best person on this show, yet again telling her father he simply wants to have sex with younger women.  Go Jayden!

Wow, Jayden has got his number, doesn't she?

Also, Steve's "do you still love me?" was so gross and manipulative.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, EtheltoTillie said:

Steve really comes off like an ass when he has to choose between his daughter and his d…

As a previous poster put it, the options are some young strange and his daughter...how is there even a choice there?

On 7/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, candall said:

I haven't been as turned on by the Sidian meets Arielle tease as TLC thinks I am.

TBF, finding anything involving Sidian a turn on is a high bar to clear.

Lea thought the relationship had too many dealbreakers. Garrick is a walking dealbreaker.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 1
  • Love 2