Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Do You Have Condoms?

• Start Topic

The Davises take Danielle on a weekend trip to see how she gels with the group; The Foleys tell Steve's kids about April; Sidian Jones visits Arielle in the Philippines; India Epps faces criticism about her lifestyle on her birthday.

Original air date 2022.07.07

An even bigger dumpster fire than I imagined.  So dear Sidian is going to finally meet the woman he's been "dating" online for months?  How long will he be able to keep it in his pants?  Or will she say uh-uh to all that?

I'm anxiously awaiting.

• Wink 1
  • Love 3

I just got a text from one of Nick’s wives. She said he’s putting the finishing touches on his “Deep Thoughts” podcast and will arrive on our screens in short order.

Happy Independence Day, everyone. 🎆🎇 Hope you were all careful about playing with fireworks!

• Love 8

Hello my fellow snarkers! I just want you all to know that I rely on you all for that sisterly relationship. And relationships are difficult. Communication is key. Jealous feelings are so hard but its important that we overcome them. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

So, no pedicure? 

"We hang out collectively"?? She already sounds like Nick. You know. Deep. 

"We really want to hear about your date with Nick."? Um, just how much detail do you ladies want? 

Here we go. Jealousy. It is the single greatest fault that any woman must overcome. 

• LOL 3

God, the thing that frosts my ass the most, I swear, is the couch talk segments, with the man perched between his two "wives" with a hand on each one's knee. With a big fatuous shit eating grin on his stupid face. Gah.

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Love the quaint use of the word "courting". Yes, you are so proper, you fucking horndog sleaze.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Guess the kids are too young for the axe throwing venue? Oh, wrong show.

Isn't horseback riding getting to be a thing? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

"Negative outside influence"??? Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

“Outside influence.” As in, rationale thought?

Yes, society is so narrow minded. Kids should understand that their super manly dad needs to bang more than one woman. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is this woman on drugs? She sounds like she's sleepwalking. "IamsogladmysistercametovisitIamsohappyshehasalwayssupportedme" all in a monotone. 

I know. I’m trying to follow on the closed captioning and I am having trouble multitasking because it’s so fast and garbled.

Squeaky Fromm is going to be doing a jig the minute Insipidian leaves.

• LOL 6

Oh, right. SHE'S going to lose hope. Hahahaha.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m sorry, but did anyone mention exactly what Insipidian does for money? 

My money's on blogging and selling stupid shit on Etsy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Most of them are so unattractive! I do think Steve is kinda cute. Not enough to put up with him, though.

When I look at Steve, all I see is Tim Tebow, without the Heisman Trophy and the money.

Nick should paint the house while he’s sitting around doing nothing thinking.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Okay, I haven’t seen the earlier episodes this season, and I am really confused with these new peeps.  So are there 2 Danielle’s? Once with Garrick and formerly Roberta and this new Danielle?  Sorry to see Obsidian is back.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Just back from the fireworks,  playing catch up 

Do any of these women have any self worth? And I wonder how these men can pick up on that trait...

None. And they've all talked themselves into believing that one third of some creepy sleazy horndog is all they deserve. 

I cannot believe that the stupid family Chantel is still on the air. 

And I don't believe for one minute that those kids ever called Brenda "mom". 

• Love 5