Type keyword(s) to search

If you hover over each one it will tell you what it is, but for clarity here are the intended meanings:

• Heart = Love
  • Thumbs Up = Like
  • Clapping Hands = Applause
  • Flames = Fire (aka 'That's fire/on fire')
  • Mind Blown = Awesome/Amazing/Astounding
  • Primetimer color stripes = Thanks
  • Wink = Winking
  • Teddy Bear = Hug
  • Laugh = same as before
  • Useful = same as before
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
55 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Mind Blown = Awesome/Amazing/Astounding

I rather think this emoji means: You have GOT to be Fucking Kidding me. 😜 Just based on its expression.

Also, if you hover over the emojis, it tells you what they are.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I rather think this emoji means: You have GOT to be Fucking Kidding me. 😜 Just based on its expression.

My mind went in the same direction.  And the fire seemed like something to use when the utter stupidity in a post gets you "flames on the side of my face" angry.  But I know they don't have reaction options that insult posters here, so there had to be a different, positive spin.  Thankfully, someone in a Small Talk thread enlightened those of us wondering to the existence of "that's fire" as an expression.  And now we have this handy key.

But I'll probably mostly stick with the heart for anything I like because it comes up first and I'm lazy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

We won't be adding any other new reactions at this time but will keep it in mind for the future, thanks.

12 minutes ago, Bastet said:

My mind went in the same direction.  And the fire seemed like something to use when the utter stupidity in a post gets you "flames on the side of my face" angry.  But I know they don't have reaction options that insult posters here, so there had to be a different, positive spin.  Thankfully, someone in a Small Talk thread enlightened those of us wondering to the existence of "that's fire" as an expression.  And now we have this handy key.

But I'll probably mostly stick with the heart for anything I like because it comes up first and I'm lazy.

This. We don't have negative connotation reactions by design.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Did we lose all the old-school sad emojis?  There are some posts that I'm quite sure had one or more of them (especially on the Celebrity Deaths thread) and now there are none, except for a couple very recent posts with the new-style sad.

Same question about the old "surprise" reaction.  I'm pretty sure a particular post of mine had both "sad" and "surprise" reactions, but I don't see them now.

Edited by SoMuchTV
1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

Did we lose all the old-school sad emojis?  There are some posts that I'm quite sure had one or more of them (especially on the Celebrity Deaths thread) and now there are none, except for a couple very recent posts with the new-style sad.

Same question about the old "surprise" reaction.  I'm pretty sure a particular post of mine had both "sad" and "surprise" reactions, but I don't see them now.

Yes, when old reactions go away they go all the way away. However, the good news is that Sad & Surprise never bestowed any reputation points, so that remains unaffected.

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Yes, when old reactions go away they go all the way away. However, the good news is that Sad & Surprise never bestowed any reputation points, so that remains unaffected.

Oh interesting.  Do all the others bestow reputation points?  I know you can't spend them anywhere, but if I think someone's post is worth reacting to, I want to give them a reaction that earns them something! 

• Useful 1