Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: One More Adventure

• Start Topic

The final four celebrities pay it forward by bringing donations to a local Panama school. Then, the top-earning celebrities partner up for the final adventure challenge, "Pennant Race," which requires them to climb through a bat cave and pull themselves upside down across a riverbed.

Season finale. Airs May 18th.

Well, that had a little bit of everything. Survivor reward of visiting a school with cute kids. Amazing Race final challenge of remembering what you did in which order. Redemption arc for Colton. 

The guys didn't seem to miss the ladies. I still think Jodie could have been a helpful partner. She didn't have to do the long trek or the climb. We'll never know. I could watch another season if they had the right group of people. Even Mauro didn't bother me by the end.

• Love 4

I think it's too bad Lauren went out due to injury, and that Jodie struggled in some of the challenges, because both ladies were competitive and Lauren especially could have given the guys a run for their money in the end.  I think under the right circumstances Jodie could have, too.  I actually enjoyed this show way more than I was expecting, though I'm probably less of a Colton fan than I already was lol  I don't know, something about the guy just bugs.  I wouldn't mind it getting renewed for a second season.  CBS might have the right idea making Wednesday night their all-reality block, as they are doing in the fall.  

• Love 6

Like I've posted a couple of times already, I like the concept, but I would like to see this show with non-celebrities.  Yep, there is Survivor, but I think the show would be better without stars.  

• Love 2

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I was hoping for a Ray win, but I was ok with Colten winning. When he stopped to help Ray, I thought that was awesome. I wish Jodie and Lauren were in the finale, but I was ok with the final 4. 

I hope they renew this again. I don't really care how famous the people are. I just hope they are a good group.

• Love 4

I hope we get another season but I could do without Mauro or whatever his name is.  My mom asked me if I noticed his kerchief always matched his clothes.  I hadn't because I try not to notice Mauro at all.  

I do like that Colten stopped to help Ray when he was down.  I also noticed he didn't mind jumping ahead when they left again.  lol  But it was good of him to stop and help.

I don't know why, but I was surprised when the stated they had only been out there 10 days total.  You would have thought it was Survivor-length trial, the way some of them were acting.  Ten days seems so short.  (Four hours would have been too long for me, so I'm in no place to judge.)

• Love 2

I kept forgetting Metta was ever part of this show.  But I would see him in the opening credits and giggle about him leaving.  

I did not want Colton to win.  But otherwise I enjoyed the show.  I did think it would have been really hard for any of the females to have run that final against a Colton-type.  I think they might have to be more careful and pick a group that is more evenly matched next time.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Well, that had a little bit of everything. Survivor reward of visiting a school with cute kids. Amazing Race final challenge of remembering what you did in which order. Redemption arc for Colton. 

The guys didn't seem to miss the ladies. I still think Jodie could have been a helpful partner. She didn't have to do the long trek or the climb. We'll never know. I could watch another season if they had the right group of people. Even Mauro didn't bother me by the end.

For such a fighter, Jodie departed oddly easily. Sumthins up with that. 

I grew to like Mauro. I think he's good in the job given the nature of the show. 

• Love 2