Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Seduction

Bort
  • Start Topic

Inexplicably reunited with the baby, Natasha scrambles to locate his mother and uncovers an alarming pattern of events on a thumb drive. Later, after her friends confuse the situation further, Natasha reaches out to her estranged sister Bobbi.

Airdate: 1 May 2022

I liked the first episode but this one seemed almost exactly the same. I get that this is an allegory about motherhood but I hope there is more to the story than her dislike of the baby and trying to leave it different places.

• Love 1

I wasn't expecting for the baby to have been around for decades!  It was very creepy to see more of its powers (teleportation and mind manipulation).  I'm surprised that Natasha went back for the baby, unless she did it to save her own life.

It was gross that Natasha somehow ended up with shit all over her hands and face and that the baby was playing with a ball that was covered in a dog's drool.

Poor Bruv!

• Love 2
On 5/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, Madding crowd said:

I liked the first episode but this one seemed almost exactly the same. I get that this is an allegory about motherhood but I hope there is more to the story than her dislike of the baby and trying to leave it different places.

My feelings exactly. I hope the woman who showed up at the end will lead the story somewhere new.

I also wonder if this show is a little too grisly for me. The deaths in the first episode seemed so outlandish that they were comic, but the ones in this episode seemed more realistic and grim. 

• Love 3

I am totally intrigued by the baby, the real life baby. Like can this baby get an emmy? I guess it is the director or whoever but they are able to get the baby's facial expressions to be spot on to what the baby is thinking / trying to do. I think it is hilarious and creepy and disturbing all at once.

The diaper change scene was hilarious, who gets that much poop all over themselves, even a newbie diaper changer. But I guess this baby would have some kind of evil poop too. Does this baby not pee? She had the baby that long and that was the first time she took of his diaper.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I am totally intrigued by the baby, the real life baby. Like can this baby get an emmy? I guess it is the director or whoever but they are able to get the baby's facial expressions to be spot on to what the baby is thinking / trying to do. I think it is hilarious and creepy and disturbing all at once.

I've thought the same thing.  Just watching that is sometimes more intriguing than the story.  I'm still in, though.  I want to see where this goes.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2022 at 7:20 AM, LADreamr said:

I've thought the same thing.  Just watching that is sometimes more intriguing than the story.  I'm still in, though.  I want to see where this goes.

I think the baby's expressions are definitely the best thing in this.  I'm curious as well about where it is going, but I think I'll just wait until the last episode airs and watch that to find out without wasting my time on the rest.

• Love 2