Sasha Roiz  President Andrew Wright
Boris Granolic  Vitaly Belok
Dawn McGee  Zinnia
Marchelle Thurman  Tech Evans
Jane Ives   Bruna
NUP_197029_00345.jpg
NUP_197030_00897.jpg

1 hour ago, janeta said:

Ok, the gold is on a barge  somewhere, or a container ship, that can be scuttled at a moment's notice.

Die Hard 3, fake gold was on the ship...

• Love 1
(edited)

The Warden is a Belok lackey... so Owen is playing both sides?? POTUS probably stashed the gold at the storage facility where the decomposing body was... Belok had the Fed Reserve gold stored somewhere SO SECURE that Elena & Sergey could steal it... Swanstrom resigns, POTUS gets impeached and Doak gets assigned to the Omaha Field Office

Edited by paigow

Hoo boy, so we're supposed to buy that all the gold in the Federal Reserve was stolen by Elena and Sergey or POTUS?  Who the heck pulled that heist off?  If we believe Elena and Sergey were behind it, then how many folks were involved in removing/replacing all of that gold and how long did it take that no one but no one noticed anything going on at any time?  It's not like we haven't been asked to suspend our disbelief but come on!

Of course Sasha Roiz is the crooked POTUS.

Owen has been turned by the Beloks.  This won't end well.

Doak is a first class toady.

15 minutes ago, milkyaqua said:

Hoo boy, so we're supposed to buy that all the gold in the Federal Reserve was stolen by Elena and Sergey or POTUS?  Who the heck pulled that heist off? 

Beloks & POTUS stole the gold first. Elena & Sergey stole it from the Beloks

It would have been nice if they had had Elena show some compassion by having the gold paint stop at Swanstrom's chin for a little while before being triggered to flow again when Val opened the door. It would have shown that Elena can't plan everything to the second, because I thought that Swanstrom should have been dead from how long it took them to free her.

• Love 1

And another thing that bothered me was a bunch of rich criminals say that the country they are living in is too dangerous to raise a child and the next day, they and their child are in the U.S. and their child is a permanent US citizen. What does that say about regular people who have to spend years trying to come to America through the U.S. immigration system?

Would someone explain how Swanstrom managed to get cleaned up so fast after being pulled out of a vat of paint?  Even her hair was manageable.  I've spilled paint on my clothes and it doesn't happen that way.  

Also, as long as we're on explanations, no one ever picked up one of the fake gold bars and said, "Hey, this feels really light.  I though gold was heavy?"  And it's not like you can move metric tons of gold out the door without attracting notice.  Oh, wait, I know.  We'll get a guest appearance for Severide and Kidd and Wiggy from Chicago Fire to come do the investigation.

A quick search on the subject of the Federal Reserve gold indicates that 98% of the gold stored in the NYC FRB belongs to other countries, not the US.  If it all disappeared, would that really affect the US financial system as much as Elena thinks?  By the way, in general, industrial fire extinguisher systems operate on heat, not smoke.  A fuse has to break in order to start the water flow, and most of the time only the sprinkler with the broken fuse will flow, not all of them.  Which would make the wholesale melting a bit of a stretch, but I get the idea.

14 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

A fuse has to break in order to start the water flow, and most of the time only the sprinkler with the broken fuse will flow, not all of them.  Which would make the wholesale melting a bit of a stretch, but I get the idea.

They did cover this, albeit with a thin layer of washable paint: Snow White has people inside the Fire Department. While they were swapping out the gold they must have taken the time to install the Hollywood sprinklers.

I loved Elena's ankle-length leather skirt although I thought it was hilarious that it had Adidas stripes up the side. Never forget your roots, bro!

ElenaAdidas.png

Edited by dwmarch
Added picture
13 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

A quick search on the subject of the Federal Reserve gold indicates that 98% of the gold stored in the NYC FRB belongs to other countries, not the US.  If it all disappeared, would that really affect the US financial system as much as Elena thinks?

Possibly, those countries would want an account of their gold and what had happened to it and what the U.S. was going to do make them whole.  It most definitely would cause problems for the U.S.  This show is just doing the, "how can the American people trust it's government when they can't even keep the Federal Reserve safe?" or "how can the American people trust it's government when that same government has stolen from it's own Federal Reserve?"  No matter the scenario, it would cause drama especially once all the conspiracy theorists got wind of it which has already happened...

6 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

No matter the scenario, it would cause drama especially once all the conspiracy theorists got wind of it which has already happened...

Elena is building an airtight impeachment case. That web Skeptic will be the new White House Press Secretary