Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Guns & Roses

• Start Topic

Airing March 17, 2022:

The task force investigates a connection between the Marcy Organization and the murder of a lawyer and her client. Stabler settles into a new assignment. Bell reminds Nova who she really works for.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Fell asleep earlier so only saw the last 15 minutes or so but I can tell Elliot is not going to do well the longer he's on this case and finds out things about his father.

Nova seems to be walking a slippery slope with Bell and the Marcy Killers.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, edhopper said:

Dennis Leary saves Stabler's life and then he finds out his dad's heroism was a fraud. This is not going to end well.

Stabler was crushed!  It was the one decent memory he had of his dad.

• Love 7

My take:

More Jet and no Malachi.

Can't get fix on Darnell.  Donnelly (Leary) fast talker, not going to end well for him.

Still despising Bubba Gump, although his presence was minimal.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, preeya said:

Still despising Bubba Gump, although his presence was minimal.

It's like he's the same character he played in Chicago PD.  I've grown to despise him too which usually  doesn't happen even when someone plays bad guys mostly.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 2

I realize being undercover is no barrel of laughs, but as I said before, I miss when this franchise was able to inject some levity in the middle of the doom and gloom. Early SVU did it; early Criminal Intent did it (with bits later on, with a sort of rejuvenation in S10).

Now the entire franchise is so bleak. I think that's why watching OC can be so anxiety ridden.

• Love 6

Well IMHO,  this "brotherhood" ark is the best of the series so far. It seems more realistic and the characters are less "caricature".
Although I guess this will be Stabler's last underground mission. I cannot think he can do another one, Wheatley case  made him famous and after this case  ends he won't be able to fool any other cop.

• Love 6
On 3/18/2022 at 9:36 AM, SuzieQ said:

These episodes move so quick, I usually watch twice, lol.  So refreshing from the protracted drama on SVU over nothing!

I was really enjoying the anxiety and revelations of this episode (and Jet!) and in a flash there's "Dick Wolf" ... Howl!

• LOL 1
On 3/18/2022 at 1:38 PM, edhopper said:

Dennis Leary saves Stabler's life and then he finds out his dad's heroism was a fraud. This is not going to end well.

On 3/18/2022 at 3:48 PM, SuzieQ said:

Stabler was crushed!  It was the one decent memory he had of his dad.

I'm hoping Donnelly has his facts wrong or is just telling a story.  So Stabler takes his Dad's Combat Cross with him wherever he goes to work?

• Love 3