Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Move Fast and Break Things

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Neil is excited to work with his new Innovation Team but gets sidetracked when he has to take Orly (and Arpi) to the DMV for her permit test. Tommy and Mikaela become increasingly concerned about the I-Team’s new presence and fight to keep Jayden off the chopping block.

Original Airdate: March 15, 2022
Yedoye Travis as James
OCR-L-TV-DANSON-0313-02.jpg

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200&fit=bounds

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Season 1 was perfection (and that's rare, usually these types of comedies need a season to find their voice). I don't know why the writers feel the need to "spice things up" with a bunch of new characters already. I would have been fine for them to develop the characters we know and love for another season.

• Love 3
On 3/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, Zonk said:

I don't know why the writers feel the need to "spice things up" with a bunch of new characters already. I would have been fine for them to develop the characters we know and love for another season.

Dollars to donuts we won't see much of the I-Team ever again, except for James, as a love interest for Mikaela.

• Love 4

I thought it was fun overall.  "I want to be part of democracy...ending."  I am mildly interested in whether the private/public collaboration story goes somewhere.

The DMV line is the great leveler of society.  That and the jury duty waiting room.  Though, I must complement the last two DMV offices I went to for pre-screening applications at the start of the line.

• Love 2

In NY DMV now you can do most things online. But the local office gets funding based on the number of people they help in person. So a lot of them have become very efficient and more user friendly to keep people from doing so much online.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1