Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Auditions 3

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, theartandsound said:

I think the fact that this thread was created two days after the air date says everything about the show.... 🤪

I was thinking about this yesterday, when I noticed there wasn't even 1 comment. 

I barely remember anything from watching it on Tuesday. The wheelchair guy was the typical attempt to tug at our heartstrings. The ending wrestling thing was an obvious set-up to get Nikki to show her wrestling moves and throw everyone in Jello. The rest was whatever. 

The best thing about this is that it's over next week.

I like that they introduced all of the judges, complete with walking out twice in the first 8 minutes. Then they did it again later on!

This was probably the weakest episode so far. 

This show keeps popping up on my home page here because I subscribe to AGT.  If someone's dies on this Extreme show, it'll be on the news.  Otherwise, I'm so not interested in this daredevil with sob stories stuff.

On 3/11/2022 at 10:21 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

I'm only commenting to note they're not acknowledging the near-fatal accident on the show.

I didn't know about that until your post, so I looked it up. This video shows it. You can FF through all the extra stuff. Interesting no one anywhere has talked about this.

AGT Extreme video