Type keyword(s) to search

S01:E09: Wine & Vineyards

• Start Topic

I started off liking this show and the characters, I thought it was funny, but now I think they're trying too hard to be witty.  All the dialogue is now becoming exhausting.  I'll finish the season but don't know if I'll be back if it's renewed.   

I spent the episode trying tolearn the character names.

Fay is the bartender.

Wyatt is married and bald.

Noah is the one who falls in love all the time.

Nicky is Noah's sister and also the one I already knew the name of.

Anthony is the one Fay is in love with and I can't think of any other qualities his character has, so hopefully there will be something more distinctive about him next time.

Sherm hosted the contest quiz. I also can't remember anything else about him.

I think Sherm and Anthony are roommates, but I'm not sure I'm remembering that right, either.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, possibilities said:

I spent the episode trying tolearn the character names.

Fay is the bartender.

Wyatt is married and bald.

Noah is the one who falls in love all the time.

Nicky is Noah's sister and also the one I already knew the name of.

Anthony is the one Fay is in love with and I can't think of any other qualities his character has, so hopefully there will be something more distinctive about him next time.

I think Sherm and Anthony are roommates, but I'm not sure I'm remembering that right, either.

Yes to everything above. Sherm is job hunting. He was Nicky’s assistant when she was trying to help the rapper buy a house. 

• Useful 1

Does anyone know the name of the woman who played their guide at the vineyard? I'm talking about the one Sherm kept asking about whether stuff was free (not the one who Noah was vibing with). She looks very familiar to me, but I can't place her, and IMDB didn't have her name listed when I checked.

(edited)
21 hours ago, possibilities said:

Anthony is vegan and an accountant. He's a planner who has a lot of rules about how to do things (date, casual sex, vacation, hike in the woods).

He and Sherm are roommates.

Oh, and apparently he has sexy calves. 😂

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, possibilities said:

Does anyone know the name of the woman who played their guide at the vineyard? I'm talking about the one Sherm kept asking about whether stuff was free (not the one who Noah was vibing with). She looks very familiar to me, but I can't place her, and IMDB didn't have her name listed when I checked.

That was Enuka Okuma.

• Useful 1
22 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone fill me in?  Why was Noah so disinterested in the wine guide at first?

Because he was trying to apply all that he has learned in therapy about not just jumping in to relationships.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:33 PM, possibilities said:

Sherm didn't go to college but is very good at chess.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I was prepared not to like this episode when they started without the theme song which has been my favorite part of each episode but no. I liked it as much as Ive liked each other episode. It was pleasant. I hope Noahs new girl sticks around. Shes GORGEOUS. And Ive been shipping Fay and Anthony since the hike so, Im here for it. Whenever it happens.

• Like 1
  • Love 3