Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Welcome to the Stakeout

jewel21
  • Start Topic

When there's a break-in at Calvin's business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act. Also, Gemma is uncharacteristically reluctant to share her new hobby with Tina.

Airdate: 02/28/2022

This episode was pretty weak but I did like that after Tina, Dave is the person Calvin wants to go to when he has something to share. Nice to see how their relationship has strengthened.

• Love 3

I laughed out loud when Calvin walked in on Marty recreating Ghost. 

What kind of freaky mating ritual was that?

Followed by him walking in on Gemma and Tina. 

What kind of crazy female ritual is this?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Harvey said:

This episode was pretty weak but I did like that after Tina, Dave is the person Calvin wants to go to when he has something to share. Nice to see how their relationship has strengthened.

Yeah, it’s cool that they’re friends. This was a good episode for them.

And Marty has a girlfriend! It’s nice to see him happy.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

They add another character to Calvin's Garage, where they never film at anyway. I don't know the names of any of the people that works there.

Me neither but they’ve filmed there before. There was the episode where Calvin fired Tina so she could focus on baking and there was an episode where Calvin was doing a commercial for it. And I think George Lopez plays a rival garage owner.

• Love 1

I realize it doesn't further the plot, but I thought Tina was out of character being so rude like that with Gemma's meditation group.  She doesn't strike me as being quite that tone deaf and unable to read a room.

• Love 9
On 3/1/2022 at 4:22 PM, HurricaneVal said:

I realize it doesn't further the plot, but I thought Tina was out of character being so rude like that with Gemma's meditation group.  She doesn't strike me as being quite that tone deaf and unable to read a room.

Same. I was looking for a conversation between Tina and Gemma about why the meditation group made her so uncomfortable. Bad experience, cult undertones, something. 

On 3/3/2022 at 1:47 PM, DanaK said:

I liked the young lady thief, I hope we see more of her

Same. I loved that Calvin not only didn't want to send her into the system and saw the good in her but is also sticking to his word of having her work for him. I hope we see more of her and she takes this second chance seriously.