Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 2/21/2022

falltime
  • Start Topic

Michelle Tafoya again?  Eww just eww.  There are so many others to bring back, much more likable.

I wonder where Meredith films her game show. NYC or LA?  If NYC she could easily do both shows ....hint hint hint

• Love 3

I don't like Joy, she's just too smug for me, and I think she's knee-jerk partisan on politics even though I'm on the same side she's on, but I think she's being wrongly misunderstood on the Italy thing. 

She said she was not only concerned about Ukraine, but also about how this will effect the rest of Europe.  She then mentioned having to cancel plans to visit Italy four times, not to say poor me, but to show that four years in a row Italy has lost it's tourism money.  That's an important part of the economy for those countries.  Her last sentence on that was, "What about them?"  Not what about me and my vacay.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I don't like Joy, she's just too smug for me, and I think she's knee-jerk partisan on politics even though I'm on the same side she's on, but I think she's being wrongly misunderstood on the Italy thing. 

She said she was not only concerned about Ukraine, but also about how this will effect the rest of Europe.  She then mentioned having to cancel plans to visit Italy four times, not to say poor me, but to show that four years in a row Italy has lost it's tourism money.  That's an important part of the economy for those countries.  Her last sentence on that was, "What about them?"  Not what about me and my vacay.

Ditto that.  I never felt the poor me thang.  Joy just has a way of speaking, that one has a hard time reading one way or the other.  But she has that NYC sarcastic ironic gruff kind of way.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Yeah, but she could have been a bit more clear on that. That said, I don't feel she was being malicious.

• Love 5
On 2/27/2022 at 5:38 AM, JudyObscure said:

I think your perspective is probably right on! Joy can be a bit rough in her delivery at times, but she's always taken up for people suffering. 

• Love 3

These ladies are a disgusting example of why America is where it is right now.     Scum Hollywood loves it too.   Worse yet they have one person to upset the balance & then they pile on.   Let’s get them on a right wing show to try and defend their own points.  They have NO GUTS!   Fact is the losers they voted for and the things they stand for are mostly failures & a disgusted AMERICA is waking up after a year of failure.  Joyfully but sad, these clowns will have plenty to discuss and complain about after mid terms lol.  Can’t wait for that. Just keepin-it real :)

(edited)

Whenever a movie is made of the last administration's rule (he who shall not be named), Joseph Gordon-Levitt should be first in the audition line for the part of Jared Kushner...he looks so much like him!

Edited by Tunia
9 hours ago, Tunia said:

Whenever a movie is made of the last administration's rule (he who shall not be named), Joseph Gordon-Levitt should be first in the audition line for the part of Jared Kushner...he looks so much like him!

I don't see it to be honest. 

JGL is still so cute.