Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Spoonful

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Did Secret Service Agent Gordon say that big brother joe had stopped all domestic counterfeiting so he went deep undercover? When the medical examiner attempted to identify him how could the computer and thus the agency along with the FBI not know that they had an active murder  case?

• Love 1

Tonight in the "Spin the wheel and see where it lands on the Canadian Character Actor Bingo Chart" game: Laura Jean Chorostecki as Joe/Reacher's brother former co-worker/likely lover!  I will be highly disappointed if we don't at least get an appearance from either Roger Cross or Rob Stewart!

Looks like Joe's death might be tied into a counterfeiting case of some kind that Kliner clearly seems to be doing everything possible to make himself look like the big baddie.  Definitely think he is involved, but as with most crime shows/mysteries, I suspect there will be a lot more to it.

So, creepy guy that was following Reacher around in the truck has some kind of thing for Roscoe, even though she clearly wants nothing to do with him.  But he's now planted a seed of distrust by claiming Reacher had killed civilians during his time in the military.  I imagine that it's not going to be anywhere as cut and dry as he is making it out to be and Reacher had good reasons for whatever he did.

Poor Jasper clearly thought his gig was going to be an easy one and isn't a fan of these multiple bodies being dumped on top of his coroner's table.   

• Love 2

Alan Ritchson as Reacher is a mixed bag for me.  He's certainly nice to look at and is a good brawler.  But I'm not quite buying what he's selling as the military police version of Sherlock. But I'm only on episode 3, so perhaps I'll feel differently by the end of the episode 8.

Findlay is the most interesting of the Three Amigos at the moment.    

• Love 2

"Interpersonal skills?"  That line made me laugh.

When did Reacher get a car? And a Jaguar at that?

I can't believe they didn't drink sweet tea at the bbq place.

I'm sorry, Roscoe, but sticking a tray full of trash on top of the trash can is not cleaning up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, RedElf said:

When did Reacher get a car? And a Jaguar at that?

Borrowed from the Hubbles. With their permission.

9 hours ago, RedElf said:

I'm sorry, Roscoe, but sticking a tray full of trash on top of the trash can is not cleaning up.

Amen!

• Love 1