Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I'm glad that I didn't cave and shell out money for Peacock+ to watch this.  I saw this first episode free on Peacock but haven't seen the others yet.  Ramona comes across even worse to me the second time around.  I'll give her this, she's consistent with the having to pick a room behavior and won't be cowed by people she doesn't know calling her on it.

I don't know how I feel about Kyle and Melissa being so tight.  Melissa pegged her as being the "richest" and wants to suck up?

• Love 10

Ramona’s behavior seems to be getting worse and worse.  Between repeatedly calling Kenya Porsche and, of course, the tiresome room nonsense, I wouldn’t want to go anywhere with her no matter how nice the place.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Ramona’s behavior seems to be getting worse and worse.  Between repeatedly calling Kenya Porsche and, of course, the tiresome room nonsense, I wouldn’t want to go anywhere with her no matter how nice.

She’s really losing her understanding of what it means to live among other individuals in a society. When she claims that her fans encouraged her to nail down the best room, the WWCL guys said, “I don’t know any fans that would communicate anything like that to her. All I ever see is posts such as, ‘You’re so stupid.’”

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ramoaner is just getting MORE obnoxious as the years roll by.  She NEVER catches herself being completely out of line until someone else points it out to her.  Then it's just excuse after excuse.  Honestly, I heard her say she deserved the best room because she was the OLDEST in the group!  WHAT A MORON!!!

• Love 5