Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Welcome to the Big One

• Start Topic

The Butlers and Johnsons are rattled in different ways after an earthquake strikes, with Calvin and Tina moving in with Malcolm and Marty while their home is repaired, and Dave going to extremes trying to prepare his family for the next time.

Airdate: 01/24/2022

What was ridiculous to me is that they’ve gone this long without having even a minor shake.  That would have been better for the first part of the first season, when Gemma and Dave were really new to the neighborhood.

But I did like the choreographed bathroom scene at the end.  I’d like to see the outtakes from that one.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Browncoat said:

But I did like the choreographed bathroom scene at the end.  I’d like to see the outtakes from that one.

I particularly liked when there was another trembler and it all went on pause while they freeze in place, then everyone kind of goes "eh" and continues.  The outtakes have got to be epic!

I missed the first two thirds of this episode, so I'll have to go back and watch, because just catching the last third was pretty funny.

• Love 4

Hmmm, a 6-month delay in the renovation.  Can't imagine the Butlers will all stay crammed in that small house for half a year.  Guess the show found a way to have them move in with the Johnsons.  Extra bedroom, space for Tina to bake. Calvin and Dave under one roof. For at least half a season. Let the fun begin. <yawn>