Type keyword(s) to search

I Can See Season Two

• Start Topic

The latest episode showed that they will go with just 1 good singer. So a perfect run would have been $75k which was impossible last season based on the good/bad ratio. I would think that anyone that would get 5 bad singers right would assume that the last singer is a good singer. I wonder if Fox would ever really put up 6 bad singers.

The worst is going to be if they ever do 5 good singers to 1 bad. 

Season is ok so far. Panelist are rarely useful and the golden mic or whatever (why does every show need a golden something gimmick)  celebrity doesn't help either.

3 hours ago, lynxfx said:

The latest episode showed that they will go with just 1 good singer. So a perfect run would have been $75k which was impossible last season based on the good/bad ratio. I would think that anyone that would get 5 bad singers right would assume that the last singer is a good singer. I wonder if Fox would ever really put up 6 bad singers.

The worst is going to be if they ever do 5 good singers to 1 bad. 

Season is ok so far. Panelist are rarely useful and the golden mic or whatever (why does every show need a golden something gimmick)  celebrity doesn't help either.

Last week, or maybe the week before, there were only 1 bad singers.  Contestant won $15,000 and then got the other 4 wrong, so it wasn’t a hard choice to risk the $15,000 and win the big money.  

9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Last week, or maybe the week before, there were only 1 bad singers.  Contestant won $15,000 and then got the other 4 wrong, so it wasn’t a hard choice to risk the $15,000 and win the big money.  

I would think it would be a harder choice if you knocked out 4 good singers since the only way you win the big money is if the last singer is good. 5 out of 6 being good is a risky gamble. Now if they let you choose if the last singer is good or bad that would make things more interesting. 

My wife and I have noticed that sometimes the good singers are really bad at lipsyncing. 

11 hours ago, meira.hand said:

When bad singers get outed, what bugs me is that we don't see or even learn the names/details of the good singer they lip-sync to.

That would be a nice addition. Perhaps they could bring out the bad singer's lip sync voice upon reveal and they complete the song as a duet. I'm sure there are some good juxtapositions visually between these singers. 

• Love 1

Cheezus, the panel were criticizing a 'soul' singer for saying her favorite song was "I'm Every Woman" because it was Whitney Houston.  Do these people not know that Chaka Khan sang it first?  Useless.  (Turns out she was a bad singer anyway but like wow "experts".

I haven't watched any of this season yet, how is it compared to Season 1?  Is it more of the same?  I would be much more inclined to watch if Adrienne Houghton weren't a regular, I just don't like her.  She thinks she is so great and was wrong most of the time.  Too bad Nick Lachey and Joel McHale can't be regulars.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:46 PM, MrsEVH said:

Why does every contestant have a sob story about why they need the money? Why not have someone whose on just for fun. 

That would be the singers. Ok, theyre on for the exposure.  So it's just the Fakers who are on just for fun.

Actually, in the UK version of the show, the final "singer" gets the prize (only £10,000 if I'm remembering right) if they're one  of the Fakers.  In other words, if the contestant screws up and doesn't leave a good singer.  Only the good singers are ineligible for any prize.