Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

Darcey is perpetually 12 years old. I can see her writing this whole stupid thing in her Trapper Keeper. “My boyfriend will propose to me on the beach. He’ll have long hair and an unbuttoned shirt just like Fabio. Then we’ll have a twin wedding with Stacey and our dad will walk us both down the aisle.

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He isn’t a dumb as he looks, I also think he now knows how to handle her. When she starts shit with him he tells her how pretty she is and that shuts it down right quick.

Oh exactly. He plays her like a cheap fiddle. 

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Their boobs look soo painful. I don’t understand how they don’t suffer from major back or shoulder pain.

They probably do. They probably take some sort of "supplement" to help with the pain, and possibly some "prescription medication". Plus all the wine, of course. 

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Could these two be any more inane?

Bite your tongue! The universe is taking that as a thrown gauntlet. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

These grown, 46-year-old women are increasingly ridiculous - or it's just becoming increasingly harder to ignore. Do they care about anything in the world besides how they look? And regarding that, I really do think they look 10 to 20 years older than they would have without all the surgery.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am probably being super naive but I do think Florian cares for Stacey on some level. He stuck it out for what…8 years before coming to the US?

Has it been that long?   How old are Stacey's children?  I think she has boys, not sure how old they are.  Is Florian an active step dad?

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am probably being super naive but I do think Florian cares for Stacey on some level. He stuck it out for what…8 years before coming to the US?

But Stacey probably only visited him a few times a year, the rest of the time he could live his life as he wished. Props to him though, he's playing a long game, and he's doing it well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

It's over - hope everything gets fixed.

It is not over. They just get relocated for a bit. If there are some real consequences, maybe. They will be back. It will happen in other countries too.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But Stacey probably only visited him a few times a year, the rest of the time he could live his life as he wished. Props to him though, he's playing a long game, and he's doing it well. 

Oh don get me wrong he is in it for citizenship but I do think a part of him enjoys her company. If he wanted to get to the US quickly he likely could have snagged another sucker. 

• Love 3

Darcey is always and forever mewling that she "wants everyone to agree" and "everyone needs to get along" and "we need to figure it out". But no one ever makes any effort in that direction. 

I just hope they're going to cut that pizza on the bias.

Just now, OneGuy said:

Darcey ". . . Twin wedding that everyone's been wanting . . ."  Who is everyone?

I believe that would be Darcey.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2