Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Too Large

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Hellga said:

Maybe the production company paid for that?  Or someone donated it?  

I thought this must be the last episode of the season, but apparently we have another one next week.  Season 1 Episode 1 - about Vanessa and Meghan, actually.  In what world does Episode 1 come after Episode 9?  The mad, mad world of TLC...

That's a rerun of the first episode.   Meghan was the one trying on dresses in tonight's follow up episode, and Vanessa is her delusional friend who will never keep with the program.     

I'm guessing they're running the eight episodes from the series again.    I liked seeing the follow up episode tonight. 

It was nice to see Dr. Procter and George (I hope it's George) at the game.     Corey may be over-the-top, but I'm so happy for him working so hard to regain his health, and moving forward with such a positive outlook.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
On 1/13/2022 at 10:31 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Meghan's hair looked very thin at the beginning of her episode (season 1, episode 1), and in the first scene of her on this episode.    It thinned out a little by this episode, but she always had thin hair.  

Thanks, I missed her first episode but watched it last night. Her. Her boyfriend seems nice but I was grossed out by the pee pad

• Love 1
On 1/16/2022 at 11:27 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Looks like Meghan and Vanessa are getting a spin off in a couple weeks.  1000 Pound Friends.

Any idea what the premise will be?  

Put them in a Winnebago and have them go places and eat food.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:12 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Are these online degrees legit?

Yes and no. There are SBA loans and government incentives to start one of these high-school online things, and they really are BS. Legit universities had to pivot to online recently for obvious reasons, but somethings like U of Phoenix, where I trained to teach, is not a decent education though they are accredited. In the end, I just couldn't ethically teach there (I've been adjunct at an Ivy).

• Love 2

The Too Large Best Friends is with Vanessa, Meghan and two other women.   I found Vanessa very irritating in her original episode with Meghan, and the follow up episode, and I'm not sure I can get past that to watch the next series featuring her.  

• Love 1