Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 1/3/2022

atomic
  • Start Topic

Do you all think Sunny is still being mistreated on the show? She's gone through a lot there, and that can take a toll on the nicest of people. My last job was like that. It made me more on edge and less patient because I was constantly dealing with bs. 

• Love 7
On 1/5/2022 at 9:45 AM, Axie said:

That makes sense.  Thanks!

Nah, she could have done it . She looked personally fine.  Plus skype has a thumbnail pic, so she'd see if something is wrong. If it doesn't work, it doesn't it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Ana had said yesterday that it only takes her two hours to fly to NY though, that's pretty good. If they still filmed Friday's show on Thursday's like in the past, that would have been an easy way for her to be there for two shows a week.

The actual time the plane is in the air might be two hours. 

However, need to add in the time to get to the airport, wait at the airport, board the plane, flight delays, getting off the plane and getting to the hotel.

Door to door, it is probably closer to four to five hours total travel time.

Edited by Rightside
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Do you all think Sunny is still being mistreated on the show? She's gone through a lot there, and that can take a toll on the nicest of people. My last job was like that. It made me more on edge and less patient because I was constantly dealing with bs. 

Sunny is being paid a boatload of money.  She should be professional for the approx 38 minutes they are live on the air.

She is not working with these people 40 hours a week. I'm not sure she is quite as important as she believes.

• Love 4

I think it's just the way Sunny was trained to present an argument.  A prosecutor has to say "these are the facts" and try to persuade the jury that this is the only conclusion.  I don't think she's deliberately being mean when she dismisses another's views.  Ana certainly doesn't take offense (pout, screech) when Sunny disagrees with her and although YNB may not like the pushback, she's not a snowflake who will be hurt by it.  The convo about cohabitating with friends?  Sunny has her opinion.  Fine.  It may have been a bit harsh of her to wave away any other opinion but I don't get the sense that she's disagreeing to be disagreeable.  It's nice that they are all grownups who can move on after expressing conflicting points of view.

However I do think Sunny believes she's the smartest person in the room. 😊

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Haleth said:

I think it's just the way Sunny was trained to present an argument.  A prosecutor has to say "these are the facts" and try to persuade the jury that this is the only conclusion.  I don't think she's deliberately being mean when she dismisses another's views.  Ana certainly doesn't take offense (pout, screech) when Sunny disagrees with her and although YNB may not like the pushback, she's not a snowflake who will be hurt by it.  The convo about cohabitating with friends?  Sunny has her opinion.  Fine.  It may have been a bit harsh of her to wave away any other opinion but I don't get the sense that she's disagreeing to be disagreeable.  It's nice that they are all grownups who can move on after expressing conflicting points of view.

However I do think Sunny believes she's the smartest person in the room. 😊

hah!  Very well put. 😸

16 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

While I do disagree with her occasionally and she has been a bit more dismissive than usual this week, I don’t believe Sunny has been unprofessional in any way.

No not unprofessional, just. Hmmmm dare i say..a bee in her bonnet?  LOL. Or maybe just one stuck in her craw, or up the butt??  Ok enough haha. 🙃🥂😎  Mom's going to hit me

• LOL 1
  • Love 1