Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Every Feather

• Start Topic

Fabulous episode. Really solid. I love how Mike went into the bar and absolutely wailed on Russian Bro. No chitchat, no posturing, just ... WHAM!

I also love how he knew exactly what Milo was doing with Iris and was simply not having it. The fact that he had Rebecca stay at the office with the both of them showed that. I really hope he doesn't sleep with her. That he keeps the relationship platonic. It would be refreshing. 

The ending was ... wow. Milo has some serious balls if he thinks killing those agents won't blow up in his face.  

Edited by wlk68
  • Love 2

I do love Mike's swagger; Renner has that down. Mike's office is just not a good place to visit, lol. We didn't see the guard from last week, with the handicapped son. So many threads going; interested to see how they all come together later.

This show is brutal but I am enjoying every episode.

I'm not sure why Milo needed a tracker on Iris. She was at Mike's office. It isn't like Mike has a lot of options for places to hide her. And since Milo already had a Fed on the payroll (who is willing to murder other Feds!) he didn't really need it anyhow. But I guess we could have some plot where the tracker leads Mike back to Iris.

• Love 1

This episode went by so quickly, I liked the concentrated storyline moving forward. I thought Mike would have asked where Rebecca was when he got back to the office at the end. I hope she's being paid well - she's a champ.

The Maclusky Matriarch is a DOWNER.

• Love 1

Mike fell for Milo’s trap alright. And now some feds paid the price. If Milos can arrange all that he seems to be able to arrange, from giving Mike multiple women to trackers to whacking FBI agents, not sure what he needs Mike for. What task can only Mike do? Also, there seems to be a huge fear around the local gangs going to war in the streets, but given how infested the town already is, not sure that a war of attrition with gangs would be a bad thing. 

I do like the fact that Mike isn’t an idiot.   He knows that Milo and therefore Iris is playing games with him.   He just underestimates how deep the games go.   

I also really like how the prison stuff is simmering almost to the point of bubbling over and everyone kinda knows that but no one is willing to backdown for fear of looking weak.    And the kid guard is a major fuck up who probably should be fired but he has protection that might  be what actually starts a war.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1

(thread resurrection because I'm just watching the show now)

Mike is a softy.  For all the crap going on, and knowing full well that Iris is part of some plot to use him, he still wants to protect her after seeing what Joey did to her.  So he really does want to get her into witness protection, seeing it as the only way to protect her from Milo.  He just didn't realize that they'd need more concrete evidence to move forward, and that would mean her going back to New York, which isn't going to happen.