Type keyword(s) to search

S06:E08: Snowed In

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

And of course, he came home with a Charlie Brown tree! I especially liked the exchanges between Chunk and Bull, Chunk and the ADA. Dani’s adventure was hysterical as well. It was a great holiday episode. 

• Love 1

I was worried that it would be one of those 'and they all chose to spend Christmas eve at the office with each other' endings.  Glad to see that Dani will make her flight, Bull made it home, and Chunk got whatever it is that he's going to get.  I'm even ok that Marissa and Taylor actually were at the office on Christmas eve.

• Love 1

Nice to see Erich Bergen (Blake from Madam Secretary) and thought he did his part no disservice at all!

I'd be happy for him to put in a few more appearances, as courtroom nemesis for Chunk. Actually, TAC could hire him, now that Benny is gone. They could pay for him by dumping Melissa/Marissa/IDGAF who is the 2nd most useless character in a TV series, right after Jubal on FBI. But they won't because they have retconned Chunk from valet-in-a-pink-suit to shit-hot-lawyer in the veritable blink of an eye, and I doubt they want to dial-back all the Chunk-adoration now, to introduce a new face onto the team.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Netfoot said:

I'd be happy for him to put in a few more appearances, as courtroom nemesis for Chunk. Actually, TAC could hire him, now that Benny is gone. They could pay for him by dumping Melissa/Marissa/IDGAF who is the 2nd most useless character in a TV series, right after Jubal on FBI. But they won't because they have retconned Chunk from valet-in-a-pink-suit to shit-hot-lawyer in the veritable blink of an eye, and I doubt they want to dial-back all the Chunk-adoration now, to introduce a new face onto the team.

They could hire the ADA. To be honest, my gaydar is horrible. I think the ADA was hinting that he wanted a romantic relationship with Chunk, or at least wanted to meet for drinks and see if a romantic relationship might be possible. (It's a CBS procedural so it probably won't happen) Unless the show had major budget cuts, they could hire the actor and add another lawyer to the cast. The show had two awesome lawyers when Chunk and Benny were part of the show. I don't see how adding another laywer decreases Chunk's ability to practice law.  

On 12/11/2021 at 1:48 AM, Sarah 103 said:

I think the ADA was hinting that he wanted a romantic relationship with Chunk, or at least wanted to meet for drinks and see if a romantic relationship might be possible.

I didn't get that vibe, it felt more like the ADA had been his 'nemesis' but he saw Chunk as someone he'd like to get to know on a more equal footing. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, judyri said:

I didn't get that vibe, it felt more like the ADA had been his 'nemesis' but he saw Chunk as someone he'd like to get to know on a more equal footing. 

That's exactly the same thing I thought, all the way up to the very end and then I was not so sure.  So I guess it's going to have to be a wait and see.  I don't find Chunk very likeable so I'd be fine with him sauntering off the show with Marissa either as the ADA's side piece or as a co-founder for NYC's newest law firm.