Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Douglas Fir

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Micki comes clean to Trey about her past and they question what it means for them in the future. After a heartbreaking talk, Micki realizes it might be time to start a new chapter. Meanwhile, Walker and Liam put their differences aside and agree to trust each other when Denise asks them to investigate a case. Bonham dresses up as Santa Claus for the annual holiday party.

Airdate: 12/09/2021

Liam, Liam, Liam .... dude, you are in SO much trouble. He's always struck me as being very upright so for him to do what he did was pretty OOC. I like that he confessed to Cordell his difficulties with having been shot once and then almost shot again. Can we chalk up his behavior to PTSD? 

I'm still not convinced of Dan's innocence but in this case, it looks like it really wasn't him. 

• Love 1

I don't really understand why Micki is leaving (I mean I understand that the actress is) but didn't feel I really got what made her leave her job. 

What Liam did made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Are they trying to be stupid. He is a prosecutor and the deer mask was in plain sight. Call and get a warrant. It all could have been handled above board. 

It's all due to this mythical rivalry between this family that was just laid out but I have never understood or felt moved by. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Yeah, I still think Dan is going to end up being no good, but Liam handled it about the worst way possible.  Really not sure what is in store for his character right now, because I just can't seem him working alongside Denise anymore with everything that has happened (and him at least being open about it to her.)

Definitely can tell they had to rush Micki's exit due to Lindsay Morgan's decision to leave.  It basically sounds like Micki has realized that she really isn't over what happened and is going back home to figure things out.  I was bummed for a second when it look like she was just going to leave Walker a note, but I'm glad that wasn't a case and she did get to say her good-byes to him and James as well.  At least they've set things up in a way where she can return if Morgan wants back in (still wonder why she wanted to leave in the first place.)  Curious about Trey going forward as well.  They've at least done a good job establishing him with the other characters (especially Stella and Augie) that he has a place here besides being Micki's boyfriend, but I have to imagine this will change him going forward.

Bonham dressed as Santa was actually kind of intense.  If Mitch Pileggi in a Santa Claus suit every showed up asking what I wanted for Christmas, I would definitely just tell him he can decide because I'd kind of be afraid of his judgement if he didn't like whatever gift I wanted!

Already on break, I see!

• Love 1

I am still sure that Dan is no good, he has already shown what a weird creepy guy he is, but Liam really screwed things up. This is really bad, I guess this is a part of his PTSD from being shot, but still, damn. Its has to feel weird when Walker is the one who is trying to get people to go by the book, he really has grown. 

I guess Micki is leaving because she is just messed up about her ex dying and she never got over him? I wish they had come up with a better way to write her out, but its not the worst way and they clearly left the door open if Lindsay Morgan decides to come back, which I hope she does. I will miss her and Micki a lot, the show wont be the same without her and Walkers banter. 

Merry Christmas from Texas!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2