Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Twice The Grieving, Double The Loss

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

It looks like Junior will end up being a villain. I feel he'll side with his cousin and friends if he finds out the deaths of his mom, uncle, Devon's mom, the principal, Oliver, and others were because of Chucky. 

4 hours ago, Female83 said:

It looks like Junior will end up being a villain. I feel he'll side with his cousin and friends if he finds out the deaths of his mom, uncle, Devon's mom, the principal, Oliver, and others were because of Chucky. 

Currently he looks as stupid as Nica's niece. And an ignorant Asshole 

• Love 2

HOLY SHIT. That army of Chuckies…nightmare fuel!

Knew Logan would be the next to go. Had to laugh at how Chucky taunted him in doll voice and regular voice. And Chucky wound up getting the brunt of the attack because he was literally being used to bludgeon him.

The two of them singing “We Got the Beat” made me laugh out loud.

So Chucky’s new way of splitting his soul is getting kids to kill. That explains a lot.

Oh Andy…I get that you’re trying to protect Kyle but still broke my heart. Now you’re walking right into a trap!

Yeah I doubt Junior is salvageable at this point. He’d better not kill Andy. 

One more episode left! Oh man, I really hope Andy and Nica don’t die. Kill Mayor Michelle, not them!

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 1

Well things sure took a turn for Junior didn’t they,   I love that I wasn’t the only one who saw the parallels between Jake’s dad and Junior’s dad.  Also having it be Junior who finally did the big kill was a really good development.  Quick question though:  if Junior killed his father by hitting him with a Chucky doll who gets the credit?

The Jake and Lexy friendship just kinda snuck up there didnt it and yet it is well deserved.   I bought into it when she called Jake “family” and yet was still kinda shocked at it since the show started with them hating each other and Lexy being insanely cruel to him.  Yet I smiled when Lexy was able to bond with Caroline when they started pulling dolls apart.   Lexy isn’t her mother.

Of course Devon puts enough of the pieces together but ends up getting trapped by a possessed Nica.

And I love the Jennifer Tilly “Bound” reference.  That reminds me I haven’t watched that movie in awhile.

This is all adding up to a firecracker of a finale.

Poor Junior.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Well things sure took a turn for Junior didn’t they,   I love that I wasn’t the only one who saw the parallels between Jake’s dad and Junior’s dad.  Also having it be Junior who finally did the big kill was a really good development.  Quick question though:  if Junior killed his father by hitting him with a Chucky doll who gets the credit?

The Jake and Lexy friendship just kinda snuck up there didnt it and yet it is well deserved.   I bought into it when she called Jake “family” and yet was still kinda shocked at it since the show started with them hating each other and Lexy being insanely cruel to him.  Yet I smoked when Lexy was able to bond with Caroline when they started pulling dolls apart.   Lexy isn’t her mother.

Of course Devon puts enough of the prices together but ends up getting trapped by a possessed Nica.

And I love the Jennifer Tilly “Bound” reference.  That reminds me I haven’t watched that movie in awhile.

This is all adding up to a firecracker of a finale.

Poor Junior.  

Fuck Junior. Stupid ignorant asshole who just murdered his father on the advice of a doll whose responsible for everything that's happened yet blames his cousin like a POS. Can he die along with Lexys Mom? Didn't Lexy tell him about Chucky yet he chose not to believe her? He's stupid like Nica's Niece was 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

The Jake and Lexy friendship just kinda snuck up there didnt it and yet it is well deserved.   I bought into it when she called Jake “family” and yet was still kinda shocked at it since the show started with them hating each other and Lexy being insanely cruel to him.  Yet I smiled when Lexy was able to bond with Caroline when they started pulling dolls apart.   Lexy isn’t her mother.

What Lexy did to Jake earlier was terrible, but I think she is a person who also wants to belong. Being the alpha female and picking on Jake was easy for her, but it seems she wants a genuine connection that she doesn't get with her family. Jake and her  have a similar emotional life as they both are the outsider in their own families. Lexy even adopted Jake's plaid at the end of the episode. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

Junior has been a douche since minute one, not surprised in the least he took this turn. That said, it's going to be fun watching how this plays out. I assumed there was going to be ten episodes, I'm both sad and excited there's only one left. Hoping for more seasons if it hasn't already been announced.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Female83 said:

It's amazing how Junior went from less unlikable than Lexi to more unlikable than Lexi was in the earlier eps. 

Not really. He was more than fine with Lexy bullying Jake and still didn’t dump her after her cruel Halloween stunt, but only does it when she starts hanging out with Jake and keeping secrets? Father issues or not, he was a entitled dick from the beginning, so maybe that why it was easier for Chucky to manipulate.

But yeah, Lexy’s had the best turnaround since Steve in Stranger Things.

• Love 2
On 11/23/2021 at 11:05 PM, Chaos Theory said:

“I think you’re a little young to have seen Bound.” LOL I’m pretty sure even young boys have looked up that movie on the internet.

I really think Caroline was trying to warn everyone about Chucky at the press conference because she was aware that the teacher was wrongfully arrested. It just came out the wrong way because she’s on the spectrum.

One question still remains: why did Chucky pick Hackensack? Did he think it would be a better place to find potential killers, since he and Tiff came from there?

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 1

Yeah I doubt Junior is salvageable at this point. He’d better not kill Andy. 

Or Jake or Devon. 

I sort of feel bad for Jr. because his dad is almost as bad as Luke (bullied into track), but he was a jerk to Jake and didn't listen to Lexy about Chucky (it is a bit hard to believe, but I guess now he does!). 

The Bound reference was gold and I need to watch again. 

Why oh why did Devon to to CLR's house by himself? I mean isn't that the first no-no of horror? 

The actress playing Nica is so great, channeling both CLR and Nica - and you never know who you're going to get. 

• Love 1

Blonde girl talking about found families is rich. She was the worst bully without any remorse like a week ago.

So Chucky getting somebody else to murder their family gives him the ability to split his soul further? I think I need a bit further explaination on how that works.