Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Juan is the most beautiful man she's ever seen she needs to get out more.

Her town has no traffic. She could stand out there all day and wouldn't see any competition. 

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I still don’t understand Valentine’s weird hairline’s back story. What’s up with that?

VaLentine had a stick on wig that probably has some kind of real name, but I can't remember it. 

Dog licking the mouth...I may die of dysentery just from seeing that. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

What way did twitter go? I’d tend to side with the flight attendant…

The wife got it for not picking up after the kid’s mess. The baseball player wanted the flight attendants to clean up.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

More bad eyelashes on Valentine’s friend….can’t believe they brought those two back. They didn’t seem that compatible.

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, wait, hold up, I’m sorry. Sweet, awkward, dog shower man Is dating Evil Mother Pedro?

I preemptively feel bad for him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, wait, hold up, I’m sorry. Sweet, awkward, dog shower man Is dating Evil Mother Pedro?

Meh, I already hate Scott. "I had a lot of dates, a lot of hookups...." And he lets his dog jump up on the counter at an ice cream shop. He hides behind that dog so no one will see his shit personality. They deserve each other. I hope Lidia rips him to shreds. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What way did twitter go? I’d tend to side with the flight attendant…

I see this two ways; Never, in any public space have I been expected to clean the floor with my hands. If I spilled water, popcorn or a plate of Del Monte peas, I would ask for a mop, broom or sweeper. There should be some kind of cleaning tool available. I'd have asked for a broom or a brush or even a couple of pieces of paper to scoop up a mess of small pieces like popcorn or cracker or whatever.

If they wanted me to crawl around and clean it up, no. The cleaning crew doesn'[t do hands and knees clean up, and a parent should not be expected to do so either.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Meh, I already hate Scott. "I had a lot of dates, a lot of hookups...." And he lets his dog jump up on the counter at an ice cream shop. He hides behind that dog so no one will see his shit personality. They deserve each other. I hope Lidia rips him to shreds. 

@Pepper Mostly, you NEVER fail me. 

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I see this two ways; Never, in any public space have I been expected to clean the floor with my hands. If I spilled water, popcorn or a plate of Del Monte peas, I would ask for a mop, broom or sweeper. There should be some kind of cleaning tool available. I'd have asked for a broom or a brush or even a couple of pieces of paper to scoop up a mess of small pieces like popcorn or cracker or whatever.

If they wanted me to crawl around and clean it up, no. The cleaning crew doesn'[t do hands and knees clean up, and a parent should not be expected to do so either.

I would have apologized to the flight attendant long before it became a big issue. You have to be proactive in a situation like that and make the other person feel like you’re all part of the same team.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I set a low bar for this show. He does not seem like a complete POS for me yet. We will see how this plays out.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

Is it just me or did any of you find it interesting that this guy Lidia is interested in has a full blooded BULL MASTIFF as a pet? That he dresses up and feeds ice cream to?

And why, TLC; MUST we be subjected to not only Lidia but that little bitchass Nicole?  I cannot STAND that kid.  She's so obnoxious!!!!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

So many bad hair choices in this flashback…

I just got a what-was-I-thinking style yesterday. I brought in an AR Emoji and told the stylist to cut it like that.  She did a fabulous job. It looks just like the Emoji...unfortunately, I don't. 

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

So is this stylist giving him that horrific hair line?

Im already sick of Family Pedro. So happy when they lived on that spinoff…

how do the Johnstons and Roloffs get season after season when The Little Couple is over?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Is it just me or did any of you find it interesting that this guy Lidia is interested in has a full blooded BULL MASTIFF as a pet? That he dresses up and feeds ice cream to?

And why, TLC; MUST we be subjected to not only Lidia but that little bitchass Nicole?  I cannot STAND that kid.  She's so obnoxious!!!!

Bitchass slutass ho...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I like dogs and I’m sure the bull mastiff is a lovely bitch, but I’m not a fan of that particular breed.

Knew one named Chubby. He thought he was a lapdog.

• LOL 3