Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How do Gabby and Abby afford these hotel rooms, food and drink? Do they have jobs? Abby said she doesn’t take money from Frankie.

She was lying? 

She probably has half a dozen rubes on a string. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

Aryanna is full of shit. Is she saying if she'd known it was just a vacation fling she would have used birth control? I don't care how much you think someone you just met loves you, you don't take chances with pregnancy with someone you just met! 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

Aryanna is full of shit. Is she saying if she'd known it was just a vacation fling she would have used birth control? I don't care how much you think someone you just met loves you, you don't take chances with pregnancy with someone you just met! 

Or could have gone for Plan B if she got swept away in the moment.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So it’s Sherlon’s high school crush that makes him cheat on his son’s mother. You can come up with something better than that, Sherlon!

You think? I think that Sherlon is not very bright. 

Why does Aryanna want this guy so bad? He's not smart, he's not handsome, he's not kind. Figure out how to co-parent and move on!

• Like 12
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why would you want to be married to someone who is participating because of a gun pointed to his head? In this day and age.

It is the dream. Love, or fling, baby carriage, and marriage!

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

JESUS IS THIS CRAPFEST TWO HOURS?? I CANNOT.

My listing said ONE hour.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

I don't get this chica. Why doesn't she just, you know, tell them the truth? 

She's used to a life of luxury? On a teacher's pay? 

So, on the one hand she wants to move to the DR and do yoga on the beach. On the other, she has a ten step beauty routine and is already whinging about the water pressure. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

BINGO. He doesn't give a fuck, Danielle. Take it or leave it. Plenty more where you came from. 

Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

Quick off-topic question: I'm on mobile and the ads at the bottom of the screen cover up the "Show new replies" button. Anyone else have that problem? 

Yes, all of us. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Quick off-topic question: I'm on mobile and the ads at the bottom of the screen cover up the "Show new replies" button. Anyone else have that problem? 

Switching to a different browser(?) might help. Try DuckDuckGo.