Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

OMG enough with poor martyred Aryanna…next time use a condom when you’re on vacation.

he’s not obligated to love you because you spawned with him, sheesh.

Season finale is next week? Already?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG enough with poor martyred Aryanna…next time use a condom when you’re on vacation.

he’s not obligated to love you because you spawned with him, sheesh.

Season finale is next week? Already?

TOW starts soon. This has to finish.

• Like 1

Believe me, if there's one thing Sherlon knows its how tough Aryanna has it. She speaks of nothing else. 

Wait, I thought Mama Aryanna "came out of retirement" to help Aryanna with the baby? Now she's coming home from work finding Ary weeping in the shower? Get your stories straight ladies. The two of them are drama queens extraordinaire. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Believe me, if there's one thing Sherlon knows its how tough Aryanna has it. She speaks of nothing else. 

Wait, I thought Mama Aryanna "came out of retirement" to help Aryanna with the baby? Now she's coming home from work finding Ary weeping in the shower? Get your stories straight ladies. The two of them are drama queens extraordinaire. 

I think Aryanna meant that her mother had to go back to work in order to support them. Aryanna is just too stupid to understand the phrase.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

What kind of fake lashes is she wearing? 

lord, so much self pity…

Isn’t TOW going to be on Sundays?

Yeah, but Daniele and Yohan are on it, their story or fakery should not overlap.

• Like 2

Right? Where the hell is Frankie? Isn't this supposed to be his story? Jesus, now the hacks who are supposed to be on this shit show are sending in understudies? 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay, everytime I see Tammy Slaton burping on that commercial, I get the same violent feelings I had for Ed last night. Throwing my remote at the TV. Am I alone?

You are not. Tammy Slaton gives me violent nausea.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay, everytime I see Tammy Slaton burping on that commercial, I get the same violent feelings I had for Ed last night. Throwing my remote at the TV. Am I alone?

No. She is vile and wastes chance after chance yet she is still here.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1