Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Valentine is just another Ed. Unloads on his partner and makes everything his fault. And if Carlos expresses his feelings Valentine calls him names and says he's "too sensitive". 

That «  too sensitive «  comment really bothers me…that is for gaslighters and abusers.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

So my dog trainer fired us. She said she didn’t have the time for our once a week hour lesson. Just as well because my dog didn’t like her. I’m thinking of sending her to dog school for a few hours a couple of times per week. She’s a great dog but needs some socialization and since I’m a recluse, there is no one here for her to socialize with other than me. But she LOVES me!

Aryanna thinks that because she had sex with Sherlon a couple of times, she now owns him. 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So my dog trainer fired us. She said she didn’t have the time for our once a week hour lesson. Just as well because my dog didn’t like her. I’m thinking of sending her to dog school for a few hours a couple of times per week. She’s a great dog but needs some socialization and since I’m a recluse, there is no one here for her to socialize with other than me. But she LOVES me!

Boooo but maybe a dog school will help socialize pup? Good luck!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2

I love how she thinks that the way to have a successful relationship is to read him the riot act and tell him exactly what she wants him to do and say. She cares nothing for HIM. She's not interested in being a good partner to him. She is awful.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Oh here we go. Danielle is going to lay her clueless white lady insights on us. Then she'll tell us or Johan how lucky he is to get to go to the USA, that paradise where the streets are paved with gold and he should be kissing the hem of her garment for bringing him there. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess I’m an idiot a hopeless romantic but I would love to believe that Aryanna uses birth control when she spends more alone time with Sherlon.  If not, Little Thor will be their next surprise.

Or Loki. The idiots next door had two babies in about a year. Don’t know if #3 will show up next fall. Stupid people.

• Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go. Danielle is going to lay her clueless white lady insights on us. Then she'll tell us or Johan how lucky he is to get to go to the USA, that paradise where the streets are paved with gold and he should be kissing the hem of her garment for bringing him there. 

Does she not realize that he will be sending money home and trying to get as many relatives over to the US?

• Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Doggie day care? Taking him to a grocery store and sitting outside so he meets people?

She’s “reactive’ (i.e., barks her fool head off) at both human and dog and she thinks I need protection. She’d do better without me at the other end of the leash.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

She wants to do yoga on the beach? 

Oh, here it comes, the dreaded "he'll want to help his family". What a monster. I mean seriously, did she think he'd just jettison his family without a backward glance so he can rub her feet and hold her sage and bang her senseless?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just switched to the football game. Sounds like there was a really bad injury. I’m thinking that the player died. 

It was bad. He had to be given CPR on the field and is now on his way to the hospital. They need to call of the game imo. The players were in tears.

• Sad 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It was bad. He had to be given CPR on the field and is now on his way to the hospital. They need to call of the game imo. The players were in tears.

FFS call the game! I remember watching hockey once and thought there was going to be a brawl because all the players jumped onto the ice to stop play. A player died on the bench …they brought him back but his heart stopped and he was dead for a bit. Game cancelled. How does anyone focus or continue  after that? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1