Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go, the haggish Aryanna. 

His father isn't here to raise Odin with you because he can't stand you, you ridiculous twit.

Spoiler

Apparently Sherlon married someone else recently.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot believe the delusion of this silly nincompoop. You and Sherlon do not have a relationship! You wound up pregnant because you had too many Cuba Libres but even they couldn't slake your thirst. And she's STILL trying to trap him.

I love the word nincompoop!

• Fire 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The only loser in this situation is Odin. We all know Sherlon will eventually make like David Copperfield and disappear 

To be fair, no doubt Aryanna will use that baby as a club to beat Sherlon with for his whole life. (See also, Tiffany). She doesn't give a fuck about whether her kid has a dad. She wants a husband. And if she does manage to land some schmo, you can bet that old Sherlon will be forgotten toot sweet.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Off topic but I went way back Into the archives and watched My Own Private Idaho. I really think River Phoenix would have become one of the best actors of his generation. Keanu Reeves…probably his best performance. Such a shame.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No matter what he does, she will complain and criticize. She does not seem to be of an easygoing and understanding nature. 

She reminds me of the other girl …I forget her name…barn lady who made him clean the stalls. She was awful.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

The Slaton sisters repel me. WHY are these two unprepossessing slags on TV? They are AWFUL. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kody gets three chances on three separate nights to claim his victimhood.

Its what he's always wanted. He must be transported with joy.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What do I do if Amazon said it delivered my package to my front door and it never arrived?

Contact them ….we did that and received almost an instant refund. The item was under 50 bucks though. They also never provided a photo.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What do I do if Amazon said it delivered my package to my front door and it never arrived?

Call their customer service. Google for several numbers. They usually bend to my will.

• Useful 1