Type keyword(s) to search

Love Hard (2021)

Avabelle
  • Start Topic

On 11/12/2021 at 12:16 AM, memememe76 said:

Netflix’s best romcom. Nina needs to be in more comedies. I thought the chemistry was perfect. 

I spent far too long trying to understand whether she was Alison Brie. 

I thought it was pretty cute. It didn't quite hit everything exactly perfectly -- Natalie's pursuit of Tag felt like it went on too long at the same level without it occurring to her that she was doing something underhanded. But Baby It's Cold Outside and the Love, Actually riff were appealing and I enjoyed the cast. 

• Love 4
On 11/19/2021 at 9:31 PM, SomeTameGazelle said:

I spent far too long trying to understand whether she was Alison Brie. 

I thought it was pretty cute. It didn't quite hit everything exactly perfectly -- Natalie's pursuit of Tag felt like it went on too long at the same level without it occurring to her that she was doing something underhanded. But Baby It's Cold Outside and the Love, Actually riff were appealing and I enjoyed the cast. 

Nina Dobrev?

She looks nothing like Allison Brie.

I just saw this. It's a fun version of these Hallmark Christmas bandwagon jumping movies. You know going in they aren't going to be amazing, but if done right, they can be satisfying. This was done right.

I thought the chemistry between the two is actually better than most of these Christmas movies.  It had a solid friendship with possibilities vibe rather than passion, but none of those movies have passion. They usually just cast really good looking people in falling snow and call it a day.

I'd probably put this in a similar category with "No Sleep 'Til Christmas" as one of the better options of this genre.

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Like 1