Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Bottle Service, $800 Plus Tip (25% Suggested)

• Start Topic

This was probably one of my favorite episodes. It was nice to see them all having fun and not complaining about the VIP area at the club supporting capitalism or gender roles or whatever thing Sarah is angry about at the moment.  Having Tom cut loose was great and having Sarah and Denise see that their grass is greener was also nice.   Kia Sorrento!  LMAO at that one.   "Kia" never corrected them.   Hope she got a 5 star rating and a good tip!

Oh and I love Lupe - we don't see a lot of her but she's my favorite character and I love how she just goes with it like the mask and axe body spray! The kids always have a great time with her.  It's so funny because the last thing I saw the actress in before this was the tv show Get Shorty.  That character you would not want to leave your kids with. Like. Ever. 

• Love 3

What a fun episode. My favorite bits were Tom cutting loose because he thought he was high and his wife Marina trying to get the best of her nemesis Kirsten(?) via text messages at the club with backup from several people

• Love 5

This was such an enjoyable episode. It felt light hearted. I thought it was going to be a “the gang is too old to go to a club and they’ll be humiliated by the youngsters” episode. But it wasn’t. Everyone they met at the club was nice and the situations were funny, not mean spirited nor steeped in deep childhood woes.  Keep it up writers. 

• Love 2

The actress who played the escrow woman in the club also plays Kamala in Never Have I Ever on Netflix.  In Never Have I Ever, she has a thick Indian accent so hearing her here with an American accent really took me out of the episode.  She seems like an up and coming actress so I was kinda surprised that she would do an one off guest role like this (i.e. one that doesn't have a lot of meat to it).  It almost makes me wonder if we'll see the escrow woman again but that seems doubtful based on where she and Connor ended their conversation.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

This is one of the best episodes of the series so far. My favorite part of the episode was when Tom says some line to Marina about how beautiful she is and then they turn to look at Connor sitting by himself, and then Tom repeats the line about Connor, lol.

• Love 1