Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raina is playing hard to get HAHAHAHA

Raina is playing the long game.

If she plays her cards right, she too can be on the Single Life! Fame and fortune await! (or infamy, but what's the difference?)

• LOL 4

If Natalie's quest for fertility is anything like wedding dress shopping on these shows, she'll end up using the turkey baster method instead of the best fertility doctors. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Natalie is going to go back to Mike. 

You wrote it, right? Fess up. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t put my finger on it but Chantel looks different. 

She's full of botox and fillers. 

• LOL 2
Just now, judylo said:

Elizabeth is only 32? On PT now she has dark hair. …oh, Ellie is cute! The baby too!

The baby is adorable, and it looks like he has RED HAIR! 

Libby needs to get the fuck away from that venomous crew of siblings of hers. 

Wait, didn't Andrei start a handyman business? Its all hogwash anyway, they make all their scratch from OnlyFans, don't they? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The baby is adorable, and it looks like he has RED HAIR! 

Libby needs to get the fuck away from that venomous crew of siblings of hers. 

Wait, didn't Andrei start a handyman business? Its all hogwash anyway, they make all their scratch from OnlyFans, don't they? 

His internet venture is code for OnlyFans

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Debbie is sending money to Osama’s family? Where can Manuel get a piece of that action?

I hope Osama uses it to fix his jacked-up teef! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Ugh. Angela! Anecdotes?

Not an anecdote per se, but it was over 50 degrees here today and I sat on my porch without a jacket. 

Angie affixes a horse's tail to that fried peroxide mess on her head. And is she flying to Lagos in her bra? 

Please, no more Angela. Why is she still on? She is AWFUL. Loud, vulgar, crass, crude, gauche, trashy, rude.....

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not an anecdote per se, but it was over 50 degrees here today and I sat on my porch without a jacket. 

Funny, when I took the dog out at around 5pm, the temperature was about 50 degrees, yet I was wearing my down coat, knit hat and gloves. It’s official—I’m an old lady.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

Gabe, your shitty unsupportive selfish sister is not worth your effort. What do you care if she's OK with your relationship? You are married now, your wife is your first concern. 

So wait, Gabe is taking Monica fishing? When clearly she is so skeeved out and hating every second? Read the room, pal. 

WHY DO YOU NEED MONICA'S APPROVAL?? Grow the fuck up, Gabe. 

• Applause 2
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I fear to ask. Is it what I think it is? Asking for a naked friend. 

Worse! It’s a British dating show, and the first view of the contestants is from the waist down.

My mom called and thankfully I missed Angela, but what happened with Gabe?

• Mind Blown 1
(edited)

So, not an anecdote, but I seek recommendations. I've been LIVING for British police procedurals lately. I've seen Line of Duty (GREAT), Scott and Bailey (BEYOND GREAT), No Offence (Super Good), The Bay, (meh) Granite Harbor, (OK) Dalgleish (VERY GOOD), Happy Valley (GREAT), Broadchurch (GREAT), The Fall (first season good, second meh, stupid ending), Unforgotten (GREAT)...the list goes on. Anyone got a hidden gem for me? 

7 minutes ago, judylo said:

Worse! It’s a British dating show, and the first view of the contestants is from the waist down.

Oh my god. I think I've just left my body for a moment. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, not an anecdote, but I seek recommendations. I've been LIVING for British police procedurals lately. I've seen Line of Duty, Scott and Bailey, The Bay, Granite Harbor, Dalgleish, Happy Valley, Broadchurch, The Fall, Unforgotten...the list goes on. Anyone got a hidden gem for me? 

Shetland!

• Love 1