Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I noticed that, and she also used her passport as ID. 

That's how I noticed she was paying for the hotel as she has to use her passport as ID when using her cc, she doesn't have anything else the hotel would accept as ID.

28 minutes ago, Quof said:

Imagine one of them trying to give the other a consoling hug. Those knockers knocking together will send them both flying backwards.

liza koshy chest bump GIF by Boo! A Madea Halloween

• LOL 1
(edited)

Just announced, the remaining two couples rounding out the cast on "Happily Ever After?"

Spoiler

Ashley and Manuel and Sophie and Rob

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3

Do NOT tell me I'm the only one suffering through this! Where are you, snarkers??

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Umm, is Raina on the clock? 

Either that or she is already three sheets to the wind and her judgment is shot. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Natalie fascinates me. Sometimes she looks absolutely beautiful and sometimes she looks like some sort of lopsided alien creature. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m half-watching this and cleaning up the kitchen after a long day of me doing nothing. 

Nutalie is reaching heights of lunacy that I didn’t know existed.

I made chickpea soup and roasted some potatoes and baked chocolate chip banana breads. 

"I'm here to protect my mom". Dude. Your mother is a grown woman, slow your roll. 

• Like 3

I’m here! And supposedly my elevator will be fixed tomorrow! But my mom, almost 92 with Covid in Michigan, is too scared to take her Paxlovid …

• Hugs 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I’m here! And supposedly my elevator will be fixed tomorrow! But my mom, almost 92 with Covid in Michigan, is too scared to take her Paxlovid …

If it doesn’t agree with her, she can stop using it. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tyray just can’t see it, can he? 

Tyray is like one of those mysterious people who just emerge from the woods one day with no evidence of having been introduced to even the most basic knowledge of society. Like Kaspar Hauser, or those people who've been raised by wolves. He's so completely naive and gauche.

2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oh yay! I was wondering if all was well with you! Glad to see you hear!

John heads to the bowling alley. He's going to Dunkin afterward. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

John tells Patrick that Meghan has flown the coop after meeting him and Thais. Patrick nods, thinking "My work here is done".

Oh take your self righteous attitude and shove it up your perky ass, Thais. Ann Landers you're not. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2

That glimpse of Oussama … what an ugly guy he was!

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is his head shrinking? He’s looking more and more like Shrek.

I was thinking his head and arms are getting bigger and his face more scrunched.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

That glimpse of Oussama … what an ugly guy he was!

I was thinking his head and arms are getting bigger and his face more scrunched.

Oussama was really in a whole nother realm of homely. 

Patrick is juicing again, guaranteed. 

Julian would be a lot more comfortable if he'd remove that enormous stick from his ass. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I just got my Rakuten check for this quarter. $98! 

1 minute ago, xls said:

Debbie is Madam Bijou 

@xls! Thank god you're here! The snark's thin on the ground tonight!

Oh, that John. What a mad, romantic fool it is. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I signed up but too stressed to investigate it. I have a feeling most of the retailers aren’t my faves, but could be wrong. I order most stuff on Amazon, and also Sephora and beauty brand websites (though I am cutting down now after last year’s makeup mania).

• Applause 1
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is his head shrinking? He’s looking more and more like Shrek.

He's an odd looking dude, with his abnormally tiny head on top of a very large body. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

I signed up but too stressed to investigate it. I have a feeling most of the retailers aren’t my faves, but could be wrong. I order most stuff on Amazon, and also Sephora and beauty brand websites (though I am cutting down now after last year’s makeup mania).

Oh my god, its great. Amazon's not there but there are lots and lots of stores. Sephora's there, Ulta, and some of the Korean sites I use (Pink Seoul and Soko Glam). I get my glasses at Eye Buy Direct, they're on there, just got about $10 back on my glasses. I've been using it for years and have gotten over $2000 back all told. 

5 minutes ago, judylo said:

John really is a romantic fool. Tyray is just a fool.

Tyray is just embarrassing. He needs to stop this, he's making a fool of himself. On national television!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I’m back. It was weird—coming back to the house on the driveway, my pup stood at attention and wouldn’t move. I looked and saw two beady eyes with my flashlight. Couldn’t tell what it was, but I live in the woods so it’s anyone’s guess. We quickly walked back to the house.

• Mind Blown 7
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@xls! Thank god you're here! The snark's thin on the ground tonight!

Oh, that John. What a mad, romantic fool it is. 

awww thank you! 

Edited by xls
  • Love 1

Yanno, Julian, Miami is considerably closer than Morocco. And seriously? This is not at all similar! Is he thick or just obtuse? 

I would laugh and laugh if Reuben pulled the plug now based on Julian's assholeishness. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m back. It was weird—coming back to the house on the driveway, my pup stood at attention and wouldn’t move. I looked and saw two beady eyes with my flashlight. Couldn’t tell what it was, but I live in the woods so it’s anyone’s guess. We quickly walked back to the house.

BIGFOOT! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Tyray is so, so awkward. Are there any kind of life coaches for people like this? I know it's usually good advice for people to just be themselves, but he's an exception. 

• LOL 3
(edited)

How I hate Tyray’s laugh! There is a guy on that Love & Translation show with another egregious hahaha. And though he’s good looking, that laugh ruins him.

Edited by judylo
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Tyray is so, so awkward. Are there any kind of life coaches for people like this? I know it's usually good advice for people to just be themselves, but he's an exception. 

This is actually painful. Reina seems like a nice, sweet, vivacious person. She's carrying 90% of this "conversation". She's going to earn that Starbuck's gift card that the Sharp production assistant offered her. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2