Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

It's heartwarming that their children are the most important people in the lives of all of these characters.  They demonstrate this consistently and don't just show it with words like, "My daughter is the most important person in my life."

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

It's heartwarming that their children are the most important people in the lives of all of these characters.  They demonstrate this consistently and don't just show it with words like, "My daughter is the most important person in my life."

They keep saying that in an attempt to convince themselves it's true.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

"Hi Mom, it's me. Can you take Violet for a couple of days so I can meet my online famewhore boyfriend and bang him in a plush hotel downtown? Thanks, love you loads!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, OneGuy said:

The hallmark of these loving parents. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hi everyone!

So, let's see- we started out with Big Egg who thinks a lady said MAYBE she'd date him, is ghosting him after a barrage of texts.

And  with Jeniffer and Jesse, who..  . I still am not sure why he is on here. Maybe TLC likes the way he speaks or something. Her mom likes his looks, but doesn't see him as dad material.

• Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Maybe take a couple of months, well, more, to do some inner work and figure out what you want before just ending up with someone.

That’s cute.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just think. Sinjin will spend the rest of his life explaining that stupid tattoo on his ring finger. 

Marry in haste, repent at leisure.

• LOL 4