Type keyword(s) to search

Interview with the Vampire Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay.  I was kind of dreading the rock star Lestat, because I figured it would be hard to pull off without being incredibly cringey, but this looks like it should work.

It looks like we'll be bouncing between Lestat's current day life--which is where they'll use Anderson, somehow--and is past in the documentary.  The trailer did its job; I'm excited, now.  

Thanks for sharing the clips @nodorothyparker

Edited by Mari
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Could be nothing, but to me the lyrics "Another taste, another year, another place, another tear /Another chase, another sneer, without a trace, you disappear /Pick up the pace, pack up the gear /Give me some face / a souvenir"  may be what Louis and Lestat's relationship looks like post finale. Louis swans in after lengthy absences, they have sex, and Louis leaves again, still never giving himself to Lestat the way Lestat has always wanted. 

• Like 1
On 7/27/2024 at 9:10 PM, nodorothyparker said:

The boys are at Comic-Con. After insisting in multiple interviews that they hadn't started filming for season 3 yet, this trailer just dropped. Our first look at rock star Lestat.

He is such a goddamn glorious bastard!  I cannot wait!