Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Can't Fight This Feeling

• Start Topic

On 8/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, Grrarrggh said:

Considering the crap cakes Mat made she should have been down their more. I've seen 4-year olds bake better cakes, on their own! I was shocked when the guests went crazy for them. 

He also got out of making the wedding cake.  Apparently he sucks at cakes... 

• Love 3
On 8/10/2021 at 4:05 PM, glitterpussy said:

She's a fakety fake scammer who charges upwards of $10k for four sessions of "spiritual healing." Explains a lot.

Awwwww Lloyd! I love him so! I though his emotion was genuine (albeit drunk).  What a bunch of assholes he worked for!  I thought David was especially kind to him. Also..."I'm 90% straight" lol. And of COURSE Malia has to chime in how she "swung both ways" in college, ugh. Shut up Malia, no one cares about when you made out with a girl that one time while your boyfriend was watching.

I rewound that bit and when Malia said she swung both ways in college, she followed it with “I still do.”  Guess Sandy wasn’t that far off during the Cameo she made.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2021 at 10:14 PM, biakbiak said:

I mean in the past they have done that but I think it’s clear that due to COVID production attempted to limit their exposure to people hence the partying on the boat after dinner rather than at clubs and bars after dinner. 

So late, but I'm just watching.

As far as I remember, the night clubs weren't working as intended last summer in Croatia (no dance floors), and the restaurants could work only until midnight. So that's why they had to party on a boat