Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Where There's Smoke...

• Start Topic

I don’t know why Jack listened to Doc about what Mel would want for her birthday. Doc is used to dealing with Hope’s passive aggressiveness, but Mel is very straightforward. 

• Love 4

It's season 3 and Angry Non-Girlfriend is STILL not showing yet? WTF? I know it's only supposed to be 3 weeks after the season 2 finale but this is getting ridiculous. If Mel wasn't supposed to be her nurse I'd think she was faking the pregnancy.

I'm a little annoyed that they decided to skip the immediate aftermath of the shooting so they could make it at least somewhat plausible for Jack to be able to take a bath with Mel and not worry about his stiches/staples/glue coming undone.

• Love 4

3 weeks and he’s that healed? Takes me  longer to recover from a hangnail. And Charmaine getting engaged to some random dude in that same time frame? I know it’s fictional tv but this is getting ridiculous. And no way that house would be that engulfed without either of them smelling or hearing anything for so long. 

Get it together show, I wanna like you. 

• Love 7

This episode was jarring.  My husband and I were convinced we'd skipped an episode.  We go from Jack dying on a hospital bed to him flipping burgers at a party?  I also thought maybe it was a dream sequence but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I love a lot about this show.  But I am completely uninterested in the teen romance and drug cartel storylines.  Lizzie needs to get her ugly lama mouth off of the tv screen and never be seen again.  

I too am confused about Preacher's absolute loyalty to Paige when it seems they barely knew each other or were just friendly at most.  He's risking his entire life for her?  There's doing something honorable and then there's just being stupid.  And now she's sent her kid off to live with him when the evil twin of the evil twin is sniffing around Jack's bar?  None of it is believable at all.   

• Love 8

Finally got around to watching and I agree with everything said so far. So jarring from a the (poorly done) cardiac arrest to a hail and hardy Jack within seconds.  Bizarre.

And then seeing a slender Charmaine was confusing as hell. 

There seem to be more shots of the gorgeous scenery which I enjoy a lot.  Don't know if that's just filler but I could happily cut the story line and just watch those!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, luvthepros said:

Where is Annettte O'Toole? I assume Doc did tell Hope about his vision issues. I wanted to see Hope's reaction to the news.

You'll see her in upcoming episodes.

I just started watching as well.  Maybe it's been too long since the last season but I'm confused as hell on some things.  I've either totally forgotten or they have snuck in some new faces.

3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

You'll see her in upcoming episodes.

I just started watching as well.  Maybe it's been too long since the last season but I'm confused as hell on some things.  I've either totally forgotten or they have snuck in some new faces.

Thanks. We watched the last episode of season 2 before starting season 3. That helped some.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:59 AM, DaynaPhile said:

3 weeks and he’s that healed? Takes me  longer to recover from a hangnail. And Charmaine getting engaged to some random dude in that same time frame? I know it’s fictional tv but this is getting ridiculous. And no way that house would be that engulfed without either of them smelling or hearing anything for so long. 

Get it together show, I wanna like you. 

And I guess nobody thought to install a smoke/fire alarm? Derp.