Type keyword(s) to search

Fear Street trilogy (2021)

SeanC
  • Start Topic

I think it might have been buried by Stranger Things, but I do recall an interview on local NPR promoting the movies in the summer. That's where I heard it. Not so much on social media. Stranger Things was all over everything. I tend to think 80s >> 90s tbh, so that might be why. 

I mean, there's so much content. Not everything is going to be billions of views. 

These are good movies; clearly, there was enough of us watching for more. Maybe time the drop better. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DoctorAtomic said:

I think it might have been buried by Stranger Things, but I do recall an interview on local NPR promoting the movies in the summer. That's where I heard it. Not so much on social media. Stranger Things was all over everything. I tend to think 80s >> 90s tbh, so that might be why. 

I mean, there's so much content. Not everything is going to be billions of views. 

These are good movies; clearly, there was enough of us watching for more. Maybe time the drop better. 

Yes, this should’ve been dropped for Halloween season not mid summer. I saw it advertised last summer and made note to save it for my movie event. But that’s someone who’s super into the genre/season. October 2023 might be a good time to release. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes, this should’ve been dropped for Halloween season not mid summer. I saw it advertised last summer and made note to save it for my movie event. But that’s someone who’s super into the genre/season. October 2023 might be a good time to release. 

It really should have been. It's perfect for Halloween.

• Love 1

Love that they are making more. But I ll say it again, I want ones based on the books lol. If they do another Trilogy, they have great source material like 99 Fear Street, Fear Park, The Sagas, Slient Night and of Course Cheerleaders! Sam is a Cheerleader so it would be cool if they put her in Shadyside High and her teammates and Coach are the Characters from the Books. The First Cheerleaders book had one of the most chilling deaths JMO and I'd love to see it adapted to screen 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

Love that they are making more. But I ll say it again, I want ones based on the books lol. If they do another Trilogy, they have great source material like 99 Fear Street, Fear Park, The Sagas, Slient Night and of Course Cheerleaders! Sam is a Cheerleader so it would be cool if they put her in Shadyside High and her teammates and Coach are the Characters from the Books. The First Cheerleaders book had one of the most chilling deaths JMO and I'd love to see it adapted to screen 

I love all those books so they would be great movies. Yeah, Sam is a cheerleader that would be great.