Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Common Ground

• Start Topic

Good episode. I looked up who played the senator and it was Alexander Siddig, Dr. Bashir from Star Trek Deep Space Nine!

Nice touch with Echo being the one who was the most against working for a Separatist. He has understandable reasons.

The story with Omega and Cid was fun.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm going to assume Hunter loses that game - or maybe it will be a draw? Either way I don't think we'll get a lot of episodes with Omega sitting out missions. Which bring me back to my old pet peeve - if you want her on a mission give her some armor. I really don't get why this hasn't been adressed already.

Cid getting the side eye from her two quarreling patrons for being too harsh with Omega was great. 

The rest was fun but I never had the impression that the stakes were particularly high. Liked the droid.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3

Cute episode. I thought this planet was Naboo in the trailers, was surprised to see a separatist planet instead.

I thought 99 worked really well together, the mission was a fast win for them. There never seemed to be a lot of tension-I thought for sure we would need Omega for something for the team to miss her. But adorably no, they missed her anyways.

I liked Cid and Omega working together to hustle all those beings. Omega definitely had a soft spot with Cid if she can negotiate her cut.

I’m kinda bummed we haven’t heard the 99 talk about Crosshair or their feelings about the Empire at all. I know they’re spinning between staying under the Empire’s radar and now under bounty hunter’s radars, but I wish we would have some sort of build up of some sort of a plan, or if they’re concerned about what’s happening to Crosshair. Seeing them so protective of Omega, I wish we’d see a little bit more for Crosshair.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

Crosshair.

• Lure him into a trap in a part of the galaxy not controlled by the Empire and remove his chip
  • Convince Rex and all other friendly clones to invade Kamino 
  • Love 2

I do enjoy this show, but I’m getting a little bored of retread SW.  Can’t they do a story that takes place after Rise Of Skywalker?  Maybe if they start doing that, we can go into a new trilogy without having to read 20 books that came out a month before the movie.

On 7/2/2021 at 10:07 AM, VCRTracking said:

Good episode. I looked up who played the senator and it was Alexander Siddig, Dr. Bashir from Star Trek Deep Space Nine!

I knew I recognized that voice! 

Solid episode, I like that they have gone back to exploring a bit of the Separatists, which they kind of did back in Clone Wars but then abandoned a lot of exploring them and their more complex motivations to focus on other things. Not surprising that Echo is rather prickly about helping a Separatist out though, all things considered. 

• Love 1
On 7/4/2021 at 12:33 PM, revbfc said:

I do enjoy this show, but I’m getting a little bored of retread SW.  Can’t they do a story that takes place after Rise Of Skywalker?

It would be better just to erase Episodes 7-9 from canon since they made no sense at all. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, paigow said:

It would be better just to erase Episodes 7-9 from canon since they made no sense at all. 

ROS was terrible, but it happened.   It’s canon, I accept it, and I’d rather see the story move on.  Applying thousands of band-aids to retcon the story just makes things murkier…and stupider.