Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Cut and Run

• Start Topic

(edited)

It was nice to see Cut and Suu again. But I wonder about Cut - does he not have a chip? Or was the chip's programming over-written by his act of desertion?

Nice play against gender-stereotypes for Omega's rescue. Suu did the bad-ass stuff on the roof and Cut comforted her and handed out some parenting advice to Hunter.

However the show is still playing coy about Omega. Cut was right - she was not created for being cute. The Kaminoans gave her a purpose. I'd be nervous around a cute girl with mysterious origins and would like to know more about her - but maybe I've watched too much genre tv. (And I what's the significance of her pendant, she removed it but I think it's still on the ship. Might be a tracker.)

Edited by MissLucas
Character names are kinda important to get right.
  • Love 2

Did anyone else think Omega threw the ball outside the fence on purpose? I don’t mean to intentionally cause trouble, but in a “this will give me an excuse to explore” manner.

9 hours ago, MissLucas said:

It was nice to see Cut and Saleucami again. But I wonder about Cut - does he not have a chip? Or was the chip's programming over-written by his act of desertion?

Nice play against gender-stereotypes for Omega's rescue. Saleucami did the bad-ass stuff on the roof and Cut comforted her and handed out some parenting advice to Hunter.

However the show is still playing coy about Omega. Cut was right - she was not created for being cute. The Kaminoans gave her a purpose. I'd be nervous around a cute girl with mysterious origins and would like to know more about her - but maybe I've watched too much genre tv. (And I what's the significance of her pendant, she removed it but I think it's still on the ship. Might be a tracker.)

I didn’t check, but did Cut have a scar? Since Rex already came and went, I would think he would have had the chip removed by the time the Bad Batch arrived.

I didn’t even consider gender stereotypes. I thought it was a nice contrast between Cut and the other clones. Hunter probably did Omega as another soldier, even if it was just subconsciously.

I do wish Omega’s return hadn’t been so last minute. It kind of came off as her running off for them while Cut and Suu went, “Meh. Oh well.” 😂 I’m sure they understood, but in a middle of a fire fight? I would have liked some indication that they made sure she made it.

• Love 1

I sort of remember Cut and Suu, I remember the story. It was nice to see them again even if I didn't have the emotional attachment to them that I had to Saw Gerrea.

I'm curious about Omega, what is her special enhancement/"defect"? I do like seeing Hunter become Daddy Hunter 😁

It's interesting to see the immediate time after Order 66 and the beginning of the Empire.

• Love 1