Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Triple Duty

• Start Topic

On 5/12/2021 at 7:00 AM, paigow said:

La Fiera does not have the resources to take on LAPD. Nor does it make sense since she can prove that her position is legitimate. Old Madrigal prospered by not leaving a trail of dead cops. 

I don't know if it will be La Fiera, but something having to do with this whole war is going down for sure.

There's no way the episode is just this beautiful, sweet wedding. And that's all they showed us. 

• Love 2

If I were Chen, I would immediately back out of any undercover work with Harper. Harper comes across as a little too dangerous and maybe a bit unhinged given her years of undercover work. I wouldn't feel safe with her or her people. Chen seems to want to prove something though

• Love 6

I'm never a big fan of undercover stories in TV shows.  It brings a level of suspense that goes beyond entertainment and into "uncomfortableness" for me.  Plus, Officer Chen is such a kind hearted character; I don't think she'd be very good at this line of police work.  I'd rather see her return to the fold and handle regular police cases each week.

Nolan as a T.O. makes a lot of sense, both for him and for the title of the show.  This way, we'll always have at least one rookie in "The Rookie" (much like how the title role of the resident changes constantly on "The Resident").

Nolan and Bradford in their "undercover clothes" staking out the house of the drug lord's girlfriend was probably the worst attempt at going undercover I've ever seen on TV.  Even I could have identified those two guys as cops if I saw them hanging out in their car! LOL

• Love 3