Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Water Landing

• Start Topic

Episode Description:

Michaela's premonition leads her to pursue a fugitive. Ben tries to gain the trust of an unlikely ally. Olive's relationship with Levi leads to a fascinating discovery. Jared and Drea uncover devastating secrets. Saanvi finds herself faced with a dilemma that may jeopardize the Eureka project.

Air Date: April 29, 2021 at 8pm EDT

• Useful 1
On 4/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, Aryanna said:

I have not watched any episodes of the current season. Is it worth me watching?

I enjoy it. Not sure why people come to this board to trash it. Me, I just don't watch shows I think are bad, but apparently some people are being forced to watch and then feel compelled to complain about it. 

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

With my mother's admonishment of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" ringing in my ears (and for @chlban) I thought  Luna Blaise, who plays Olive, has matured into an actor who does the best with what she has to work with, and looks great on camera. 

However, 13-year-old Jack Messina, who plays Cal, looks good, but seems to have stagnated WRT acting. Maybe it's just his age.

And as I continue to devolve into nit picking (sorry Mom and chlban) the special effects are terrible.

And, finally (for now), Warner Miller (Tarik), better parts await your talents.

Olive looked so grown up in this episode, and I think she has gotten a lot better as an actress. Probably because she gets to be part of the mystery know instead of just doing family drama. Those Calling, you never know what your going to end up with. If this creep is being tested, I feel like he is going to end up with a D- at best. No idea why The Callings expect more from this guy, he has been pretty much horrible every second of his time on screen and almost murdered Cal, will God or whoever be that shocked by him still being a prick without really having learned any lesson? Nothin has even changed except his lackeys got sick of him. 

Jared's investigation takes him from Karens to garbage men to secret underground families. What a day. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Zeke should have just runoff and left Michaela on the ledge.  For all the ranting and raving about how they had to hurry up and get where they had to go, they sure as shit walked real slow and babbled a lot.

I have a lot of shoulder issues, but I am not a doctor and do not play one on TV, still, if Michaela's shoulder is "dislocated" and Zeke pulls her up by that arm, wouldn't it tear a whole bunch of ligaments and stuff?

2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Saanvi sure is an annoying pain in the ass.

What really bugs me about Saanvi is how 2-dimensionally she's written. I feel sorry for the actor, Parveen Kaur. Being on this show has not done her career any favors.

• Love 7

Did Michaela fall into a quarry or something?  I wasn't watching closely enough, but it seems to me that it would have been much easier to walk around the cliff than to climb back up.  Not to mention that a fall down a 30' face onto more rocks would leave a lot more damage than a dislocated shoulder.

• Love 5