Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Late-April 2020

• Start Topic

If they hurt Mr. Prosper, we finna fight. It looks like they are leaning toward having Hollywood's mother as the COVID story, which is also incredibly sad. 

What are we supposed to be taking from Micah? The girl he's talking to knows Charley as the NBA wife, not the boss/politician that she is now.

• Love 8

Oh they had better not think about hurting Mr. Prosper. Hollywood's mom being the possible COVID casualty is bad enough, but if he gets sick I am gonna throw things. Nova asking him to help with her article to give him something to focus on besides COVID was really nice, its probably the most I've liked Nova in a long time. 

Nice call back with RA telling the lady he was interviewing with that he wanted to fix their problems, just like the advice Charlie gave Darla before her job interview. 

• Love 4

Does Calvin have a job? Whatever, I'm guessing that scene of Nova and Calvin all clinched up must have been filmed pre-lock down, else both actors must've been tested repeatedly, not to mention all the crew.

Between RA and Darla, he wasn't the one who I would've expected to have a starry-eyed optimism.

Poor Prosper.

Darla and RA are fortunate Blue is such an intelligent child, and a bit of a self-starter. I don't think he'll have much problem with the lack of socializing with his classmates but it looks like the sketchy internet connection may be an issue. 

It's pretty much guaranteed Micah is going to break quarantine over some girl, right?

Yeah, Nova did good giving Prosper something to look forward to.

This show is starting to get too real.

• Love 1

I've had all kinds of issues with this show but this episode was perfect in almost every way. I cried-smiled my way all the way through.

This was lovely and I really needed some loveliness today, especially Black loveliness. The conversation between Ralph Angel and Hollywood did me in. That honest, open conversation was so beautiful. I especially liked Ralph Angel saying "I overstand..." instead of "I understand." I really needed to watch this today.

Edited by marceline